TCG Fall Track Day Rental | Great Lakes | Friday, October 9th

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Just an FYI, we CAN go beyond 60 racers... At no additional cost. So while we have a 60 cap in place, we can keep the party going.
I’ll ask around to some friends that aren’t on TCG to see if they’re interested. A friend with a ZX10-R might be game. Can have two bikes going head to head instead of me running solo, ?

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Mook Mook Here is the checklist I was talking about. I think it's a great reminder for all of us (now mostly adults) that things can and do go wrong, and we should always do our best to be safe not only for ourselves but for the safety of others. This checklist is a great, simple way to ensure that everything is looked after prior to putting your shitbox down the track next to your friend's shitbox.

Would like to see people use this for the trackday. Thanks!
-D

Attachments

• Safety_Checklist_Magnets.pdf
    114.7 KB · Views: 59

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
A good reminder is for people to make sure they have towing on their insurance policy. Even then, some policies only cover short trips. Like 5 or 10miles.

AAA has plans that offer 100 or 200-mile tows. One even offers 3 different tows up to 100-mile each. Paying one tow out of pocket could easily pay for the best AAA membership. I have even used my AAA to get a buddies car towed home 65+ miles.

Just something to think about for you guys driving to the track.

Reactions: Shawn1112 and Mook

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
A....I can bring bring plenty of Catered food for all of us,just would need help/tables etc..set up(maybe too much work?)
B...we are our on our own..bring your bbq for self or others,which might be best.
C...Concessions are open...eat what/when you want
D...donate my $$$ for a TCG Trophy/Trophies
E....just show up & enjoy the Day
F....all of the above

just some thoughts,Rich

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
A....I can bring bring plenty of Catered food for all of us,just would need help/tables etc..set up(maybe too much work?)
B...we are our on our own..bring your bbq for self or others,which might be best.
C...Concessions are open...eat what/when you want
D...donate my $$$ for a TCG Trophy/Trophies
E....just show up & enjoy the Day
F....all of the above

just some thoughts,Rich

Rich, you're always so willing to help with anything. I think I'd like you to just show up and enjoy the day. Dont worry about having to do anything. Just hang out with us. Save your money. I always appreciate how much you want to help, but this time...just enjoy TCG with us.

Thread Info