Drag to reposition cover

TCG Fall Track Day Rental | Great Lakes | Friday, October 9th

Added to Calendar: 09-10-20

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
That’s the great thing about GLD. There’s a supercharging station just a few miles away. Can get juice nearby and be at the track with enough for peak performance.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
It would be easy to jump to that conclusion that it is Dan. But its not Dan.

Thank GOD.

TheChicagoGarage and the 2020 Pandemic Track Day is NO place for a rage quitting soy boy.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
That’s the great thing about GLD. There’s a supercharging station just a few miles away. Can get juice nearby and be at the track with enough for peak performance.

whatchu bringing

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
whatchu bringing

If anything, the TA, which is running pretty well at the moment. Stronger than I remember when it went 11.8 with a few issues I have since fixed. In complete transparency, baby Bru #2 is not too far away and I’m keeping an eye on things to make sure I feel comfortable going.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll sell my spot since I have nothing to race. But I still plan on going.
Rather see someone faster that my Tahoe run lol.
You still got the spot for sale Shawn? My buddy with a GTR has another buddy with a GTR that wants to get some runs in.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
willizm willizm, you think you'll still be making the track day?

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Probably not looking like it. Waiting on billet wheel hubs and axles for the supra and the Tesla is in the shop due to recent accident. I do have an exciting 16 second Highlander though :rofl:
All good man. I'll take you off the list for now.

Chris91LX

Donating Member
Reaction score
Mook, have you looked into if they are going to prep the track? One issue with these track days is street cars vs. race cars. Street tires have a tendency to tear up any traction for guys running slicks or drag radials. Sometimes they dedicate one lane for street and the other for drag tires, but it gets complicated when guys want to line up against each other. Not sure how many serious cars vs dudes just looking to see what their dd can do are on the list, but thought I'd bring it up for discussion.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I was just gonna have them spray water all over staging.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Driving but prep won't be an issue.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Mook, have you looked into if they are going to prep the track? One issue with these track days is street cars vs. race cars. Street tires have a tendency to tear up any traction for guys running slicks or drag radials. Sometimes they dedicate one lane for street and the other for drag tires, but it gets complicated when guys want to line up against each other. Not sure how many serious cars vs dudes just looking to see what their dd can do are on the list, but thought I'd bring it up for discussion.
I told GLD we were looking to have really good prep. Told me if I got there and prep wasn't yet good enough, they would prep more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom