South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
FB_IMG_1602535329909.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I'll be back this month tho and will be more vigilant. I might also pop for user adjustable LC so that I can fine tune the car for the track and the street.

Also, you're spot on with your flex talk.. Tho I dunno if my hpfp was struggling, but the car was absolutely pulling boost because of my E content. User error and still learning.

There has to be a reason the tune pulls boost if you go over E30. Like they know the higher ethanol content will lead to lower fuel flow maxing out the power you can make. Otherwise, a higher ethanol content would be desirable for more power as your ethanol benefits increase with more ethanol mix. As I mentioned, E60 is that limit on my 335i when the low-pressure fuel pump is upgraded. E30 makes less power than E40. Then E40 makes less power than E50. Then E60 is where it starts to drop off quickly as a safety measure. I suspect E30 is your platform's limit with fueling.

I would definitely speak to your buddy and email UM. As I am going to guess the fuel stock fuel system is the limitation. At least the HPFP which is typically the part that is limiting.

Look into it and see what you find. Maybe post your finding in your thread for others interested. ? Heck, maybe you will find it is something altogether unrelated to fueling. lol

Finally got all my slips into Excel. I'd say I was quite consistent.... Highlighted the best figures of each metric.

That is awesome to see you chipping away at the 60' time and the ET falling as well. It will be interesting if you make changes and see where the bike ends up.

Reactions: The Broken Regal

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I'll be doing a mpi and lpfp over winter. Then I can run full e85 all the time.
Like I just posted, duckets. haha

I am in the same boat. I am replacing turbos. So do I upgrade turbos and address fueling? So I can run 10's or better with this thing? Being it's my daily driver I say no. But parts of me say yes. hahaha

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Oh, I also 100% stand behind your wanting 10's and spending many duckets to get there. haha Chances are you won't skip the 11's. There will be a learning curve with an upgraded turbo and all that. So you good!
Mook just spend more duckets I skipped the 12’s 11’s all that with my white mustang, 10.5 straight off the trailer first pass

Thread Info