Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It gets old seeing a lot of feedback of BE THERE, then nothing. Granted I was out of the area, but its disappointing.

Those who live far away, totally get it and you guys get passes, but even so. We're giving plenty of notice too.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I think it was just a case of too many event things this weekend.

Half mile probably stole quite a bit.

I thought about making my way up from tgxpo but it was already 1:30 by the time I was going to leave and by then I thought most others would have left. So I didn't make the trip to epic.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
It gets old seeing a lot of feedback of BE THERE, then nothing. Granted I was out of the area, but its disappointing.

Those who live far away, totally get it and you guys get passes, but even so. We're giving plenty of notice too.

I drove to doggy diner one time after work. Seen 3 people... Win some, lose some...

I almost flaked on first epic meet but somehow I showed up. Lol

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
yeah it was windy out but it was still decent out. No rain all day at least by me.

What discourages me from planning meets is that people that say they will show but then don't show up. Id rather host a meet where 15 people say they are coming and 13 show up verses 30 say they are coming and 15 show up. People get disappointed if the meet is supposed to be huge and half the people show.

Nobody can commit to anything these days.

Thread Info