TCG Epic Deli Fuckfest- Sunday, May 21st NOON

Outlaw

Reaction score

When? - Sunday, May 21st 2017 A.D. at high noon.
Where? - EPIC DELI - 2616 Schaid Ct, McHenry, IL 60050
What? - Stuff your face with some of the best food a guy smoking the Devils lettuce can come up with.

The weather is looking good. Current forecast says 70* and a minimal chance of rain. Come on out and stuff your face!

For anyone interested, I'll be hosting a little "after party" at my new house in Johnsburg, about 8 minutes away. Cold beer and tractor rides for all in attendance.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Since there will be an afterparty, do you want this posted at all in the FB group?

Tho, I dont suppose I have link to this thread. Can just put the Epic bat signal on the group.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Since there will be an afterparty, do you want this posted at all in the FB group?

Tho, I dont suppose I have link to this thread. Can just put the Epic bat signal on the group.
I can remove it if you want to link. Other than that I really don't care to be honest

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Nah fam. I'll get creative.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
If FB is any early indication, gonna be a good turnout.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Looks like it. People are really jumping at getting the season started

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Isn't this the same weekend that the Half Mile is?

I will be doing thirdgen expo early on in the day. But if the festivities continue later I could head out.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score

When? - Sunday, May 21st 2017 A.D. at high noon.
Where? - EPIC DELI - 2616 Schaid Ct, McHenry, IL 60050
What? - Stuff your face with some of the best food a guy smoking the Devils lettuce can come up with.

The weather is looking good. Current forecast says 70* and a minimal chance of rain. Come on out and stuff your face!

For anyone interested, I'll be hosting a little "after party" at my new house in Johnsburg, about 8 minutes away. Cold beer and tractor rides for all in attendance.
But do you have room for Dan's X-Maxx?

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
But do you have room for Dan's X-Maxx?
Thanks alot!!! I went and looked up what the hell an X-maxx was and now I'm probably gonna order one. Havent been into RC since the 80's.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, sorry! But it's awesome. Be sure to get the two port charger or two separate chargers. Ain't nobody have time to wait for two batteries to charge with one charger!

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yep, sorry! But it's awesome. Be sure to get the two port charger or two separate chargers. Ain't nobody have time to wait for two batteries to charge with one charger!
I'm assuming you have the 8s? Also, are there any motor or battery mods to make it even faster?

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Because I never see you anymore and it makes me sad.
You should hit up the cars and coffee. I havent been to one in a while either. GASO should be coming up next month too.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
You should hit up the cars and coffee. I havent been to one in a while either. GASO should be coming up next month too.
I will try man. Been busy as all hell lately. Car should be coming out soon. Need to finish street tune and she is ready to go. Hit me up and let me know next time you are heading out.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Bump!

Weather is looking pretty decent for Sunday. Current weather report is mid 60's and sunny.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
:lol:

Riiiiiiiiight
What.......... It is basically tuned. Plugs were shot last fall and couldn't pull past 5k. Already have new plugs in and just need to verify a few full pulls on 93. Strapping it down June 8th.

Worst case I put E85 tune in and go.

Either way I will gladly lay some black stripes down that Challenger. She will look good. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom