TCG End of Summer Bash - September 28th

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Actually this place has been pretty good. The owner actually does a lot for his employees. Shit he's done well more for me than this shithole sears has other than collecting a much larger paycheck anyway...

- He gives out gift cards (nice sized ones) at Christmas, is constantly throwing lottery tickets at us. One day when I forgot my wallet and needed gas, he paid for that.
- Some of his people who don't have a car or easy means to get there, he's bought bicycles for. Another employee, he gave the down payment for a car for until she got insurance back (she was in an accident).
- He has fixed a lot of plumbing in his own free time at the other house for me
- I as well as my family, pretty much eat and drink free all weekend.

So yea, I get it that it isn't a career level role, but I believe in a little respect when it's been given to me.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Actually this place has been pretty good. The owner actually does a lot for his employees. Shit he's done well more for me than this shithole sears has other than collecting a much larger paycheck anyway...

- He gives out gift cards (nice sized ones) at Christmas, is constantly throwing lottery tickets at us. One day when I forgot my wallet and needed gas, he paid for that.
- Some of his people who don't have a car or easy means to get there, he's bought bicycles for. Another employee, he gave the down payment for a car for until she got insurance back (she was in an accident).
- He has fixed a lot of plumbing in his own free time at the other house for me
- I as well as my family, pretty much eat and drink free all weekend.

So yea, I get it that it isn't a career level role, but I believe in a little respect when it's been given to me.

well thats a bit of a different situation then

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Actually do we have a time when everything is starting?

cause if its 7-8pm, Ill try to get a babysitter :rofl:

I can start whenever people wanna come out. I generally start my parties around 3, then people can come hang out for a while..eat some grub, and leave at a reasonable hour if need be to make it home.

On that same note...I am usually out drinking and gaming until well after midnight if people are around for that too.

With people coming from various places, the "start" time doesn't really matter either. If someone wants to show up at 10am, I can start drinking then too... :jg:

Thread Info