TCG Dyno Day?!

Would you attend TCG dyno day?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if awd dyno

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Only if its at Komet at 3:03pm on a Saturday.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The GTA is not in a place where I'd throw it on a dyno. And the RS would have to have an AWD dyno, though I can do a pedal dance to shut the AWD system off. Ford specifically put it in there for it being on a 2wd Dyno.

1. Start with car off.
  2. Enter Accessory (single tap on the start)
  3. Hold clutch and brake to the floor for the rest of the procedure
  4. Enter and exit Reverse gear 6 times. At this point, your ABS light should flash, TC should disable, and you should now be in dyno mode! All that's left:
  5. Start Vehicle and dyno!

The mode disables if it detects rear wheel movement greater than 10mph, or if you turn the wheel more than 80*.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
55CB19FD-E42F-42AA-A3FE-D15E2F495949.jpeg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Yea im down, would definitely like to see it on a different dyno for sure, whens this gonna take place??
Date hasnt been set in stone yet. Id love to see how our cars compare on same dyno
Not out of the question, I prefer Fridays but can make it work Saturday.
I could always just bring my kid, but it would be a major pita for something like this.

Reactions: greasy

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Date hasnt been set in stone yet. Id love to see how our cars compare on same dyno

I could always just bring my kid, but it would be a major pita for something like this.
Yea i definitely want to see what the differences are 100% but.... by this time my junk might be turned waaaaay up lol

Thread Info