TCG Dyno Day?!

Would you attend TCG dyno day?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if awd dyno

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Only if its at Komet at 3:03pm on a Saturday.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I could always just bring my kid, but it would be a major pita for something like this.

You don't do anything but hand them keys. So nothing hard there. They also have a nice waiting room if you are worried about noise and what not. Keeping him entertained might be the hard part. But maybe you can go first so you can bail when he's had enough of Joe's jeans blinding him. lol

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
You don't do anything but hand them keys. So nothing hard there. They also have a nice waiting room if you are worried about noise and what not. Keeping him entertained might be the hard part. But maybe you can go first so you can bail when he's had enough of Joe's jeans blinding him. lol
Well Id like to be able to hang out by the action and shoot the shit. Hes still a bit young for something like this.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Well Id like to be able to hang out by the action and shoot the shit. Hes still a bit young for something like this.
Fine, stay home. lol

I meant if the kid needs some time away from the noise and whatnot. I know what you mean though. I just meant you have options besides being outside. Drop him off at mom's instead. lol

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
No details yet, I called the shop again today because I never got a response from my email or call. I spoke with them, but the owner Kurt wasn't in. I guess they have been slammed. I am supposed to get a call back this afternoon.

giphy.gif

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Oh OK....

Well, care to let any more of the details out to the group or is this just for the elitest in secret squirrel squad text
I was joking. Im basically handing this off to greasy greasy because I don't feel like dealing with everyone's time, money, if there's too many people there, needs to be awd demands.

Also seemed like less than 10 people were interested.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I got a response back from Komet, they are not comfortable having a bunch of people in their shop right now. I am seeing what level they would be comfortable with, but it could be just 2, me and Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC. They are super slammed, I'll update as I hear more.
Maybe we just schedule further out and then do a prepay with a lock date.

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
I know might be a drive for Some of y'all But my Friend that Owns Midwest Fox Rods and his Main Shop Body Crafters in Brodhead Wisconsin is gonna have Car Show / Dyno Day June 6th in Brodhead Wisconsin at Body Crafters Body shop I know a drive BUT just a suggestion

Thread Info