TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I use titan medical for vitamin therapy’s as well and they have trt and a bunch of other stuff, they are super expensive for the injectable vitamins I was getting

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just got email that my supplies should be delivered today....

Curious to see what my dosage is going to be. Ordered some other supplies as well to hopefully make this go fairly easily, thinking I'll be doing injections 2 or 3 times a week instead of one big one once a week.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

I hope the packaging is discrete.
Box was discreet.

My dosage will be .75ml per week of test, 200mg/ml test.

So I’ll be taking 150mg a week if my math is right?

Im thinking about breaking it up into 2 or 3 shots per week, but dunno if I should start with that or just do the entire shot weekly like they’re recommending? Does it really matter as long as I’m getting the correct amount each week?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Box was discreet.

My dosage will be .75ml per week of test, 200mg/ml test.

So I’ll be taking 150mg a week if my math is right?

Im thinking about breaking it up into 2 or 3 shots per week, but dunno if I should start with that or just do the entire shot weekly like they’re recommending? Does it really matter as long as I’m getting the correct amount each week?
Twice a week is plenty, you may not notice a difference between just once a week and twice a week

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Twice a week is plenty, you may not notice a difference between just once a week and twice a week
Were you taking HCG as well?

It looks like I’ll draw up the water from the one vial, inject it into the HCG bottle, then use that solution for the HCG injections if I’m reading it right?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

It looks like I’ll draw up the water from the one vial, inject it into the HCG bottle, then use that solution for the HCG injections if I’m reading it right?
I have used it but I normally don’t I just save it, yeah you put the water in with the powder your not supposed to shake it just let it dissolve

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score

Please ask how they still prescribe HCG. It was banned by the FDA last year

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
What’s the HCG for?
From an article:

“It helps to maintain fertility, testicular and penis size, cognitive function, and libido whilst on TRT. Additional benefits such as up-regulation of steroid hormones have also been purported, however there is not enough evidence at present to support this theory.”

Just got done with my first shot, did .35ml this time, will do .40ml on Thursday.

Went with the deltoid, 27g needle. Takes a little time to get the entire shot in, but better that then getting nailed with a harpoon. :bowrofl:

Easy as can be. Even more pissed now that my GP wouldn’t let me self administer the shots.

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
Physical today. Doc was more than happy to test me for test but told me likely won't be much he can do. Recommend urologist if we find anything...

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Physical today. Doc was more than happy to test me for test but told me likely won't be much he can do. Recommend urologist if we find anything...
If you find out your numbers suck, just go this route if you want to do anything. I did the urologist and all that, getting cat scans on my thyroid, etc. Had to fight tooth and nail just to get Androgel like I was asking for heroin.

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you find out your numbers suck, just go this route if you want to do anything. I did the urologist and all that, getting cat scans on my thyroid, etc. Had to fight tooth and nail just to get Androgel like I was asking for heroin.
I gotta go to the urologist anyway.

I gots me some prostate issues that need to be examined anyways.

I tinkled in a cup today to test for the cancers.

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten by Testosterone test back but my bloodwork did come back with something and it covers my concerns (weakness and fatigue). Turns out I have Anemia and it is hereditary from my Mother. I am guessing as I get older its becoming more noticeable coupled with I have been improving my diet... One of which was I cutout cereal. Well cereal is fortified and lots of the cereals I used to eat were a reasonably high dose of Iron so starting today I am going back on the cereal.

I will update when I here back on the Testosterone test just to give the full picture but as of now I don't expect anything that contributes to this thread.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have not. I haven't done anything with the HCG yet, that will be this weekend.

I'm guessing they find some way to skirt around it because you have to mix it yourself so it doesn't count as bulk compounding?? :dunno:

Reading the rule for it I would imagine that is how:
"The agency will not permit such compounding if the final product is produced from bulk drug ingredients not approved by FDA. This pronouncement was made in the agency’s 2018 guidance “Mixing, Diluting, or Repacking Biological Products Outside the Scope of an Approved Biologics License Application.”"

So if theyre not mixing diluting, or repackaging the compound they likely get around it that way. It just means I have to do the mixing.

Right now my schedule is going to look like so:

Monday - .35 ml of test cypionate (IM)
Tuesday - 1 Anastrozole (pill)
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - .40 ml of test cypionate (IM)
Friday - 1 Anastrozole (pill)
Saturday - .25 ml of HCG (SubQ)
Sunday - .25 ml of HCG (SubQ)

Wondering how much difference it would make to just do one .50ml of HCG but will stick to their instruction of .25 on the 6th and 7th day.......

Have only taken the one shot so far, so not concerned about feeling anything for a few weeks i imagine for my body to realize whats going on.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Looks like their policy changes were more geared to people putting HCG in "diet pills" and mixing it that way. Says it is still legal via prescription in the article? :dunno:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Chgo Mens Health and others also offer it as part of their package.

N20GT N20GT 1quick 1quick
So I have been reading up on a lot on TRT. I see a lot of companies that offer the TRT service, also offer HGH as an additional option.
What are your thoughts on that?

Also sounds like BADAZZTEALCOBRA BADAZZTEALCOBRA is on the lower end dose of Test from things I have read.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Chgo Mens Health and others also offer it as part of their package.

N20GT N20GT 1quick 1quick
So I have been reading up on a lot on TRT. I see a lot of companies that offer the TRT service, also offer HGH as an additional option.
What are your thoughts on that?

Also sounds like BADAZZTEALCOBRA BADAZZTEALCOBRA is on the lower end dose of Test from things I have read.
I don't think Im that low for TRT.... Might be on the low side for someone going for weightlifting or bodybuilding, but not really for TRT I don't believe.....

From an article I just found:
  • Typical starting dosage: Your dosage depends on your age and diagnosis. Your doctor will decide a dosage based on your needs. In general, the dosage is 50–400 mg injected into your muscle every 2–4 weeks.
  • Dosage increases: Your doctor may adjust your dosage based on your testosterone blood levels, response to treatment, and side effects.
  • Maximum dosage: 400 mg injected into your muscle every 2 weeks.
I am doing 150mg every week, so 300 mg every two weeks, so not quite maximum, but definitely more than I was taking with my original doctor.

Plus this is just a baseline, I will get more bloodwork done eventually and assume my dosage will be adjusted from there.

How much were you taking 1quick 1quick ???

I saw when reading up on their top package at OA Labs, that the Sermorelin is basically a compound that will have your body create more growth hormone as well. I just didnt want to get too crazy to start and will just stick with this program for a while to see how I feel before jumping up to that package.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom