TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
He also mentioned it is a good idea to donate blood two or three times per year to keep red blood cell counts in check. Is that something you do 1quick 1quick or only worry about it when taking really high amounts of test?
Guy at the gym I BS with swears by that. He used to do competitions and shit. I was telling him about my almost passing out while squatting episodes a few years back. Told him I had every heart test known to man and they found nothing wrong. He said either start taking small doses of Spirulina or just donate blood 2-3 times a year. He said he is 100% positive that would cure the issue as he has seen it over the years. Something about blood veins getting harder with age or something like that. I'd have to ask him again as I could be totally talking out my ass with what I just said.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I went with the package with the three compounds.

I don't wanna be fucking around and just barely getting back into the "normal" range and the doctor said he hears that all the time from guys using their GP for testosterone.

Was half tempted to jump up to their top package but want to see how I do with this first before I go with something like that.
Who is going to be sticking the needle in your ass? That would be my biggest worry

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Guy at the gym I BS with swears by that. He used to do competitions and shit. I was telling him about my almost passing out while squatting episodes a few years back. Told him I had every heart test known to man and they found nothing wrong. He said either start taking small doses of Spirulina or just donate blood 2-3 times a year. He said he is 100% positive that would cure the issue as he has seen it over the years. Something about blood veins getting harder with age or something like that. I'd have to ask him again as I could be totally talking out my ass with what I just said.
Sounds legit if you're hearing it, 1quick 1quick was doing it, and the doctor just told me that while I am on the program to do it as well.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I went with the package with the three compounds.

I don't wanna be fucking around and just barely getting back into the "normal" range and the doctor said he hears that all the time from guys using their GP for testosterone.

Was half tempted to jump up to their top package but want to see how I do with this first before I go with something like that.
Do you workout? Your going to notice 200mg lol keep in mind it normally takes 2-3 weeks for it to get your level back up

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Who is going to be sticking the needle in your ass? That would be my biggest worry
Me.

I know its not ideal, but will likely go with the thigh to start because I am not able to see my ass as well as I would like. :bowrofl:

Been doing some reading about doing it subcutaneous at a higher frequency as well which might be worth a try.

In any case, its better than waiting in the fucking doctor office for an hour plus every week by being able to do it myself.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do you workout? Your going to notice 200mg lol keep in mind it normally takes 2-3 weeks for it to get your level back up
I used to, and am going to be starting again with this program starting because hopefully I will actually have the desire and energy to do anything after work.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Me.

I know its not ideal, but will likely go with the thigh to start because I am not able to see my ass as well as I would like. :bowrofl:

Been doing some reading about doing it subcutaneous at a higher frequency as well which might be worth a try.

In any case, its better than waiting in the fucking doctor office for an hour plus every week by being able to do it myself.
Don’t do the thigh it’s the most painful by far you may be stuck limping around for a week after each shot, I’ve only tried it a couple times and it fucked me up every time, glute is first choice delt second then pretty much anything other than thigh third lol

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Don’t do the thigh it’s the most painful by far you may be stuck limping around for a week after each shot, I’ve only tried it a couple times and it fucked me up every time, glute is first choice delt second then pretty much anything other than thigh third lol
I was worried about not being able to aspirate well when trying my glute, but have heard a bunch of people saying they dont even aspirate because as long as you get any air out it wouldnt be a huge deal even if you somehow were in a vein?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Go figure, I literally finally just got the email back from Primebody.

Sorry, not going with you if it takes that long to just answer an email about your program.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I shot my glutes myself, you actually want to do the side of it anyway not straight towards your body when I was at my biggest I had to hold my breath to reach it lol, if you split that 200mg up into 2 shots a week it will keep your blood level of testosterone more stable than one big shot you will have a huge peak 3-4 days in than it will drop quick, I think the only reason doctors don’t tell people to do that is most don’t want to pin twice a week and you don’t have to for it to work

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was worried about not being able to aspirate well when trying my glute, but have heard a bunch of people saying they dont even aspirate because as long as you get any air out it wouldnt be a huge deal even if you somehow were in a vein?
There’s a lot less veins in your ass to worry about hitting also, the odds are pretty slim of hitting one, I still do aspirate though but I’ve only had it hit a vein once out of like a 1000 times

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I shot my glutes myself, you actually want to do the side of it anyway not straight towards your body when I was at my biggest I had to hold my breath to reach it lol, if you split that 200mg up into 2 shots a week it will keep your blood level of testosterone more stable than one big shot you will have a huge peak 3-4 days in than it will drop quick, I think the only reason doctors don’t tell people to do that is most don’t want to pin twice a week and you don’t have to for it to work
Yeah, have been reading that multiple times that doing it 2 or 3 times a week in smaller doses is much better as well, so that should help versus what I was doing with the general doctor too I imagine.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Excuse my question if its stupid, I'm just trying to educate myself on this stuff.
Whats the big deal if you hit a vein and if you do whats going to happen if you dont aspirate?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Excuse my question if its stupid, I'm just trying to educate myself on this stuff.
Whats the big deal if you hit a vein and if you do whats going to happen if you dont aspirate?
You aspirate to make sure youre not in a vein. I dont think it would be a huge deal if you accidentally injected testosterone into a vein but if there was air in the needle it could be fatal.

My stupid question is if they have me on three compounds, do I put them all into one injection, or will it be three separate injections.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
You aspirate to make sure youre not in a vein. I dont think it would be a huge deal if you accidentally injected testosterone into a vein but if there was air in the needle it could be fatal.

My stupid question is if they have me on three compounds, do I put them all into one injection, or will it be three separate injections.
It would be separate, the arimidex is a pill, hcg is a subq injection and they are all timed out different, personally I save the hcg you really only need that if you want to stay firtle on trt, test will make you steril but hcg will keep your production going

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It would be separate, the arimidex is a pill, hcg is a subq injection and they are all timed out different, personally I save the hcg you really only need that if you want to stay firtle on trt, test will make you steril but hcg will keep your production going
Thanks for all the help with the subject on here!

Cant wait to get started. Just got the email that theyre putting everything through today so I should get supplies soon.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help with the subject on here!

Cant wait to get started. Just got the email that theyre putting everything through today so I should get supplies soon.
Nice, I hope it has you feeling great in no time

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
This thread has reminded me about my own prescription, I think the best part of this company is you text the owner when your getting close to needing a refill and he sends it right out
He was telling me about Semorelin in the VIP package and was like "both my myself and my wife take it..."

All I could think of was her IG pics. :bowrofl:

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
The only other one I have stumbled across while doing additional reading was Hone.

Theres a few of them.... Chicagoland Men's Health was one but they wanted me to go downtown for the consult, Primebody who N20GT N20GT mentioned their guy on IG but their communication was terrible (at least for me), OA Labs who 1quick 1quick let us know about who was much better on the communication, and that video I posted has a few more companies as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom