TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

Pro Stock John

That LS1Tech guy
Reaction score
FWIW I've been taking this for a few days, and I feel better overall. More energy.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
FWIW I've been taking this for a few days, and I feel better overall. More energy.

if you want to really test it out you should quit taking it for like a week and have bloodwork done for free and total test, then take if for a month and have new bloodwork done

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Was watching this one the other day and according to them, if youre taking normal amounts for TRT they say you shouldnt be looking to block estrogen? Only if youre taking a very large amount should you block it?

We will see what the doctors say tomorrow I suppose.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Was watching this one the other day and according to them, if youre taking normal amounts for TRT they say you shouldnt be looking to block estrogen? Only if youre taking a very large amount should you block it?

We will see what the doctors say tomorrow I suppose.
If your taking a high trt dose you should take a blocker, I was prescribed 200mg which is pretty high for trt it’s almost a light cycle

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Well just got the call from the doctor, he said "I seriously don't know how you make it through a single day with your number being that low at peak time"

They are sending my supplies ASAP so we will see how it goes.
Did he say what your doses will be? The "norm" is 100mg/week but I could see yours being higher

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Did he say what your doses will be? The "norm" is 100mg/week but I could see yours being higher
He didnt, but I just sent an email to them to see if I get all that information with the supplies or what else I might need to do.

Maybe 1quick 1quick knows how they handle the dosing part?

He asked how I heard about them and dropped his name and the forum. :bowrofl:

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
He also mentioned it is a good idea to donate blood two or three times per year to keep red blood cell counts in check. Is that something you do 1quick 1quick or only worry about it when taking really high amounts of test?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
They normally do 100mg by it’s self or 200mg and the arimidex and hcg, depends on what package you go with

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
He also mentioned it is a good idea to donate blood two or three times per year to keep red blood cell counts in check. Is that something you do 1quick 1quick or only worry about it when taking really high amounts of test?
It’s a good idea, I was going every other month before covid my iron was high, trt can cause extra red blood cell production, good for endurance but can make your blood thicker and make your blood pressure increases

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
They normally do 100mg by it’s self or 200mg and the arimidex and hcg, depends on what package you go with
I went with the package with the three compounds.

I don't wanna be fucking around and just barely getting back into the "normal" range and the doctor said he hears that all the time from guys using their GP for testosterone.

Was half tempted to jump up to their top package but want to see how I do with this first before I go with something like that.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s a good idea, I was going every other month before covid my iron was high, trt can cause extra red blood cell production, good for endurance but can make your blood thicker and make your blood pressure increases
Good to know!

I assume it's not a big deal donating while being on TRT then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom