TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
ive never had one of those.

do they work better than the fancy water?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I only drink water......

Occasionally Ill have a glass of milk with breakfast, but 99% of the time just water.

I got off all the caffeine and shit a few years ago, if I have it again I get the worst migraines.
bang is all water brah. The CEO told me they use Eternal as the base.

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
I know hereditary is a big part of it, at least for the males. In my family we are all high drive as my Mom (nicest person ever but still no filter) will start talking sex life to my wife at work while getting her hair done. :ROFLMAO:

I have always been a shitty eater until the last few years and really never worked out a lot until recently as my high metrabolism has allowed me to make poor choices.... and still does

I don't know if I am at the same level of Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat and Chester Copperpot Chester Copperpot but I almost always want to have sex with Heather.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Was OA Labs pretty good with communication for you 1quick 1quick ??? Jason was supposed to call me yesterday after work but I never heard back from him.

Going to email them again today and see whats going on.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Was OA Labs pretty good with communication for you 1quick 1quick ??? Jason was supposed to call me yesterday after work but I never heard back from him.

Going to email them again today and see whats going on.
They have been pretty good for me as far as keeping appointment times I’d shoot them another email

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s not about weather your sex drive is zero or medium, it’s about the quality of your sex drive, you could have test on the lower level and still bang your wife every day, statistically you have less testosterone than your grandpa did at your age by something like 15-20% due to chemicals and processed food, if your on the lower level of the range but you get moved to the top of the range it will make a big difference as far as how you feel, and most people can stop at any time and recover whatever natural production they would have with hcg or clomid, my dick worked fine before I went on trt it worked whenever I asked it too, on trt morning wood every single day and basically anytime I fall asleep for 5 minutes or the wind blows, for me it was more about performance in the gym that I started the sex drive was just a positive side affect

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’d also not inject quads there’s too many nerves, delts of glutes, on a trt dose side affects are minimal you can get increased iron if that happens you donate blood that’s about it, they won’t prescribe a dose high enough to have really any other issue and the anti estrogen will block anything else that could potentially pop up

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’d also not inject quads there’s too many nerves, delts of glutes, on a trt dose side affects are minimal you can get increased iron if that happens you donate blood that’s about it, they won’t prescribe a dose high enough to have really any other issue and the anti estrogen will block anything else that could potentially pop up
Im just worried that I wont be able to do my glutes and be able to aspirate and make sure I'm not in a vein. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and once I get the supplies itll be much easier than I am thinking.

We'll see when I get things and see how it goes.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I know hereditary is a big part of it, at least for the males. In my family we are all high drive as my Mom (nicest person ever but still no filter) will start talking sex life to my wife at work while getting her hair done. :ROFLMAO:

I have always been a shitty eater until the last few years and really never worked out a lot until recently as my high metrabolism has allowed me to make poor choices.... and still does

I don't know if I am at the same level of Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat and Chester Copperpot Chester Copperpot but I almost always want to have sex with Heather.
Another horny sumbitch with zero issues. Like that's a shocker to anyone here. 49, fat slob, haven't worked out in years, complete trash compactor diet and I can't get enough from the wife. Even after multiple rounds, I'll hop in the shower and crank another out. I have to get it out otherwise I'd kill half you fuckers here. :D

So put me on that list.

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
So I was filling wifey in on this thread... Mostly for educational purposes as she also thought men that took better care of themselves tended to not suffer from this... In usual fashion she has a solution.

Wifey says Jared's better half and I take care of business while Heather and Jared go lift weights.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just heard back from OA labs, theyre going to send me over a consent form and theyre going to send me me paperwork for lab work.

Cant wait to see how terrible my numbers are. :bowrofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
So I was filling wifey in on this thread... Mostly for educational purposes as she also thought men that took better care of themselves tended to not suffer from this... In usual fashion she has a solution.

Wifey says Jared's better half and I take care of business while Heather and Jared go lift weights.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just heard back from OA labs, theyre going to send me over a consent form and theyre going to send me me paperwork for lab work.

Cant wait to see how terrible my numbers are. :bowrofl:
You were doing trt from your doctor and stopped? They will probably not be good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom