TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, @1quick and OffshoreDrilling OffshoreDrilling threw me for a loop as well, but it affects everyone differently.

Im waiting to hear back from OA Labs to set up my bloodwork and get things going again. Can't wait.

i mean honestly at this point id like to get tested as well.. i still have plenty of drive and when i notice i don't i typically can attribute it to drinking far too much and once i curb that i go lightsaber dick but at the same time it's not like when i was 20 but i just feel like that's "normal"?

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don’t want to even waste my time with primary care doctor. Insurance would pay for the bloodwork and no doubt I’d fall within what normal range is, doctor won’t do anything because I’m 34 not 44.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don’t want to even waste my time with primary care doctor. Insurance would pay for the bloodwork and no doubt I’d fall within what normal range is, doctor won’t do anything because I’m 34 not 44.

what are the cons with all this ?

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Super important as we all age to have a yearly physical with blood work. I always ask my dr when they put the request in for blood work to check my T levels so I can know where I’m at.

Easier to catch something yearly then to wait for it to happen and not knowing about it, and if you make changes to your lifestyle of eating, drinking, exercise etc. Bert off in thr long run.

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
what are the cons with all this ?
With what, TRT or primary doc?

First step is just getting blood work done to see where you’re at.

if you start TRT it’s basically for life. That’s a negative I suppose? It costs money. You’ve got to inject yourself. That’s about it.

primary care doc or endocrinologist are going to prescribe you enough to get you in the range of what’s considered normal and that’s it. You may or may not feel better but that’s somewhere to start at least. Can always try that then move on to something else if you’re not having the results you want.

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not true on the age, been getting checked since I was 31 with my primary and insurance for blood work, if you ask for them to do a T check and they will do so and will discuss your levels. Also good to know your number so you can have a starting point.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
With what, TRT or primary doc?

First step is just getting blood work done to see where you’re at.

if you start TRT it’s basically for life. That’s a negative I suppose? It costs money. You’ve got to inject yourself. That’s about it.

primary care doc or endocrinologist are going to prescribe you enough to get you in the range of what’s considered normal and that’s it. You may or may not feel better but that’s somewhere to start at least. Can always try that then move on to something else if you’re not having the results you want.
trt is what i meant

injecting oneself. didn't know that was part of this. or that it was for life. interesting.

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
trt is what i meant

injecting oneself. didn't know that was part of this. or that it was for life. interesting.
I fucking hate needles.

when you start injecting exogenous hormones, your own natural production starts to shut down. That can be a permanent effect or reduced if you come off. You can’t just cold turkey stop using it.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
it's just interesting to read because here like you and @1quick are in pretty good shape and have been, and i mean in the bored thread Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat basically said he's xander corvus dick slayer mcgeee and im not sure i'd call him in good shape unless round is a shape sup Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat but yeah it's all just interesting and well kinda overwhelming because there's also likely so many people who don't want to talk about it/admit it/get "it" fixed etc.
Use it or lose it

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
it's just interesting to read because here like you and @1quick are in pretty good shape and have been, and i mean in the bored thread Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat basically said he's xander corvus dick slayer mcgeee and im not sure i'd call him in good shape unless round is a shape sup Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat but yeah it's all just interesting and well kinda overwhelming because there's also likely so many people who don't want to talk about it/admit it/get "it" fixed etc.
Could not have said this better 🤣

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean, we fuck/get each other off at least 4 days a week on a bad/slow week.......

My advice to the guys having issues, try jerking it more :rofl: keep that muscle more active :rofl:

*I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice.....tug at your own discretion, preferable not in public.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I fucking hate needles.

when you start injecting exogenous hormones, your own natural production starts to shut down. That can be a permanent effect or reduced if you come off. You can’t just cold turkey stop using it.

so i mean you of course know/understand quite a bit of this, can anything be done "naturally"? more exercise better diet more motion more jerkin' it apparently or once it's declining it's declining or once it's gone it's gone.

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
so i mean you of course know/understand quite a bit of this, can anything be done "naturally"? more exercise better diet more motion more jerkin' it apparently or once it's declining it's declining or once it's gone it's gone.
Eat stuff that naturally boosts T?

Be born from the genes of a Lord?

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Diet, alcohol, exercise, sleep, stress.

fix what you can.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I fucking hate needles.

This isn't really true if you're taking clomid or something similar in the TRT regimen. You can stop proper TRT any time and go back to the way you were before you started.

If you inject just testosterone with nothing else (something PC docs seem to do a lot), then yes you'll tank hard the second you stop.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
This isn't really true if you're taking clomid or something similar in the TRT regimen. You can stop proper TRT any time and go back to the way you were before you started.

If you inject just testosterone with nothing else (something PC docs seem to do a lot), then yes you'll tank hard the second you stop.
This is what Im seeing as well. My old General Practitioner was simply Test Cyp weekly and nothing else. I like these other programs because they also give you an Estrogen inhibitor and something for your fertility. Big bonuses.

Looking at the $199 a month program from OA Labs when I talk to them to start. Slightly more than my GP was monthly, but not on insurance and giving me more meds so its definitely easier.

We will see how I do injecting myself. Likely be in the quads because I'm too big to get a good angle into my butt cheek and ensure Im not in a vein or anything......

The OA Labs has 3 TRT memberships, the $120 a month one is essentially what my GP was doing and I wont be doing again. The $199 a month includes test cypionate, HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) to maintain fertility, and Anastrozole to block estrogen.

They have a $350 a month package that also includes Sermorelin that I will not be taking to start out, I want to see how I respond to the middle package for awhile first.
1626873352669.png

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
This is what Im seeing as well. My old General Practitioner was simply Test Cyp weekly and nothing else. I like these other programs because they also give you an Estrogen inhibitor and something for your fertility. Big bonuses.

Looking at the $199 a month program from OA Labs when I talk to them to start. Slightly more than my GP was monthly, but not on insurance and giving me more meds so its definitely easier.

We will see how I do injecting myself. Likely be in the quads because I'm too big to get a good angle into my butt cheek and ensure Im not in a vein or anything......

The OA Labs has 3 TRT memberships, the $120 a month one is essentially what my GP was doing and I wont be doing again. The $199 a month includes test cypionate, HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) to maintain fertility, and Anastrozole to block estrogen.

They have a $350 a month package that also includes Sermorelin that I will not be taking to start out, I want to see how I respond to the middle package for awhile first.
View attachment 94927
you just need a healthy regimen of the Lord's drink

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom