TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I use oa labs, there are different packages you can get into a basic or more performance oriented, they have a clinic in Illinois but you don’t have to go to it, I went to a lab to have blood work done and just reviewed that with the doctor over the phone picked my package and they sent it all to my door

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I use oa labs, there are different packages you can get into a basic or more performance oriented, they have a clinic in Illinois but you don’t have to go to it, I went to a lab to have blood work done and just reviewed that with the doctor over the phone picked my package and they sent it all to my door
Happy with their program thusfar?

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm highly, highly skeptical of "natural" test boosters. The data in here really doesn't add up

For example this is an absurd claim, even a properly prescribed high dose of injectable TRT does not normally more than triple your test levels. Nobody in the testimonials tripled their testosterone levels either.

View attachment 94805
my buddy sent me his results via screenshot. Mike Mahler is not just another toad pushing big dick pills.
He was one of the few guys who Dr. Charles Poliquin endorsed

I'm not saying it works to the posted % and I'm not saying it would work for Jared's specific situation
but
I have seen the test results, the numbers don't lie.

Side note,
if a guy was super low, like 200s and did an 8 week cycle, it's possible to see the numbers double.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Happy with their program thusfar?
Yeah it’s been good, I’m on 200mg test cyp a week, they give you a estrogen blocker and something to keep your fertility but I can’t remember the name of it. 200mg is a fairly high dose that was tailored to when I was lifting heavy all the time I’ve backed it down now that I’ve been taking a break from the gym

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s been good, I’m on 200mg test cyp a week, they give you a estrogen blocker and something to keep your fertility but I can’t remember the name of it. 200mg is a fairly high dose that was tailored to when I was lifting heavy all the time I’ve backed it down now that I’ve been taking a break from the gym
It looks like the exact same ones used my CMH. Testosterone Cypionate, HCG, and Anastrozole

Do you need to go in for checkups or do they just send you to a Labcorp location?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
When I went through all of my male plumbing problems, one of the questions the doctor asked me was “Do you want to have sex?” Of course I answered “F yeah!” The next question was “With your wife?” My answer “Yes!” He put me on testosterone shots. Had I answered “No” to either, I don’t know what he would have had me do? So I suggest you speak with your doctor because there might be something else going on that is killing your libido.
I was also curious if your Doctor was going to prescribe other female options if you answered “No” to wanting to have sex with your wife.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Yea, I would've answered Yes AND No. I want it all...
Imagine that conversation with one’s wife / GF.

“Honey, just left the doctor’s office. He prescribed testosterone injections, and I bang a variety of women as treatment for my Low T.

I have the prescription he wanted me to hand you.

Can you please text me your sister’s phone number…… and that cute friend’s phone number too. You know, the red headed friend with Daddy issues.”

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was also curious if your Doctor was going to prescribe other female options if you answered “No” to wanting to have sex with your wife.
Yea, I would've answered Yes AND No. I want it all...
That’s when the psychological factor comes in if you are having marital problems or dysfunction. That can also lead to peepee no workee.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
My wife would actually laugh TBH. She'd probably follow it up with "if it's better, see ya!" :D

Just last week, I was taking my son over to my S-I-L as he (along with her two daughters) were going to help her with things around the house. Anyway, she texts my son as I was almost there, telling him that she was in the shower and the front door was open. Later that evening, I told my Wife about this and that I was gonna go jump in the shower with her sister... I could hear the eyes rolling in her head... :D

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
once you start, do you kinda need to do this stuff for life?

i think libido is lower being now 42, plus sitting at a computer doing fuck all else surely hasn't helped, but the only time i really noticed libido was quite low was when i had the biggest sustained effort to cut some calories to my diet. felt more normal after not making such a large cut after changing some things later though.

i rarely see a doctor/check oil or anything, so was thinking it might be worth it to get a full blood/hormone/etc check done anyway.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It looks like the exact same ones used my CMH. Testosterone Cypionate, HCG, and Anastrozole

Do you need to go in for checkups or do they just send you to a Labcorp location?
They send you for an initial blood work and you can request more at any time but they don’t require it, i went to quest for mine, I can tell by feel when I’m good on my levels, I get regular blood work done but I know 200mg will put me out or range high for test so I haven’t had them check that again, I’ve taken test a dozen times or so for weightlifting so I was very familiar with it when I started trt

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I gained 20 lbs of muscle the first year I was on trt and lifting weights constantly, I had been lifting constantly for around 3-4 years before that

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I also wanted to mention that one of the things I found out that soy milk lowers your testosterone and raises estrogen levels. I drank it for over two years because I am lactose intolerant

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to OA and they got back to me right away… Going to give them a try I think.

If they asked who referred me should I give them your info or just say google search?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to OA and they got back to me right away… Going to give them a try I think.

If they asked who referred me should I give them your info or just say google search?
I messaged you but yeah tell them I referred you

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
so like why is this happening to begin with?

is it happening more now or is it just correctly diagnosed more now?

is it because most males nowadays live quite sedentary life styles? is it food choices or quality, or what?

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
so like why is this happening to begin with?

is it happening more now or is it just correctly diagnosed more now?

is it because most males nowadays live quite sedentary life styles? is it food choices or quality, or what?
A bit of all of those.

Reduction in testosterone production is normal as you age. Add American lifestyle into that where half the population is overweight or obese, no one exercises, most people’s diets are shit, increasing exposure to chemicals in food/water/whatever.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
A bit of all of those.

Reduction in testosterone production is normal as you age. Add American lifestyle into that where half the population is overweight or obese, no one exercises, most people’s diets are shit, increasing exposure to chemicals in food/water/whatever.

it's just interesting to read because here like you and 1quick 1quick are in pretty good shape and have been, and i mean in the bored thread Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat basically said he's xander corvus dick slayer mcgeee and im not sure i'd call him in good shape unless round is a shape sup Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat but yeah it's all just interesting and well kinda overwhelming because there's also likely so many people who don't want to talk about it/admit it/get "it" fixed etc.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
it's just interesting to read because here like you and 1quick 1quick are in pretty good shape and have been, and i mean in the bored thread Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat basically said he's xander corvus dick slayer mcgeee and im not sure i'd call him in good shape unless round is a shape sup Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat but yeah it's all just interesting and well kinda overwhelming because there's also likely so many people who don't want to talk about it/admit it/get "it" fixed etc.
Yeah, 1quick 1quick and OffshoreDrilling OffshoreDrilling threw me for a loop as well, but it affects everyone differently.

Im waiting to hear back from OA Labs to set up my bloodwork and get things going again. Can't wait.

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s a spectrum like anything else. you got dudes going bald at 20 and dudes who’s hairline connects to their eyebrows at 50.

im in that admit it/get if fixed crowd. Never go to the doctor for anything. It doesn’t bother me, but it’s effecting my relationship now so I’m not the only one who gets a say.

I’m like 99% sure it’s a hereditary thing for me. Parents have been separated since I was 11ish and my dad has never been on even a date the 24 years following that to my knowledge. In fact I know I’ve had conversations with mom about their sex life deteriorating around what my current age is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom