TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
That’s super high for trt, the last cycle I did was only 350mg a week, 500 a week is acceptable for a couple month long cycle but that just sounds dangerous, hopefully he gets bloodwork and he’s not susceptible to blood thickening, if he’s doing black market trt though he may be doing way less than what he thinks he is that’s why I ended up getting a prescription even though I knew the guy that made mine and he told me exactly how much he put in it it’s still china powder that could be contaminated with just about anything
What does 2ml of 250mg a week amount to MG wise? Does 1ml equal 250mg?
Yes he is buying it on the black market, thru "a guy" he knows lol.

I saw BADAZZTEALCOBRA BADAZZTEALCOBRA is taking .75ml of 200mg and he said it equaled 150mg per week.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
What does 2ml of 250mg a week amount to MG wise? Does 1ml equal 250mg?
Yes he is buying it on the black market, thru "a guy" he knows lol.

I saw BADAZZTEALCOBRA BADAZZTEALCOBRA is taking .75ml of 200mg and he said it equaled 150mg per week.
Correct. He’s taking 500mg a week.

When you look at the bottle it will say 200mg/ml (or 250mg/ml in his case) so my test is 200mg in one ml of solution. So at .75 I’m taking 150mg a week.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Correct. He’s taking 500mg a week.

When you look at the bottle it will say 200mg/ml (or 250mg/ml in his case) so my test is 200mg in one ml of solution. So at .75 I’m taking 150mg a week.
WOW and he said he has been doing it for years non-stop lol.
So 1ml equals 250mg in his case and 1ml equals 200mg in your case, now I understand it

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
WOW and he said he has been doing it for years non-stop lol.
So 1ml equals 250mg in his case and 1ml equals 200mg in your case, now I understand it
If he's truly doing 500mg a week with no other drugs (HCG or Clomid and an estrogen inhibitor), this dude is fucking himself up bad. Even 2-300mg/week with nothing else, long term, will cause major problems.

He should sign up with an actual TRT company before he kills himself.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Someone that isn’t using it for performance enhancement could take 75-150 and get all the same benefits of taking 500mg without all the side effects, I know when I go over 350-400 I swell up like a water balloon, get acne blood pressure shoots up, and so on, and that’s taking estrogen blockers the only benefit is I get strong as shit

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
His nuts must be non existent. 🥜
LMMFAO.
If he's truly doing 500mg a week with no other drugs (HCG or Clomid and an estrogen inhibitor), this dude is fucking himself up bad. Even 2-300mg/week with nothing else, long term, will cause major problems.

He should sign up with an actual TRT company before he kills himself.
See below
Someone that isn’t using it for performance enhancement could take 75-150 and get all the same benefits of taking 500mg without all the side effects, I know when I go over 350-400 I swell up like a water balloon, get acne blood pressure shoots up, and so on, and that’s taking estrogen blockers the only benefit is I get strong as shit
I texted him earlier and he said also takes Eradicate or some shit like that. I googled it and it looks like some sort of stuff for Estrogen.
He is hard headed, I mentioned in the text that few people with experience said thats way to much and gonna do damage.
He said, he has been doing it for years, has yearly physicals and his buddy who he gets it from has been doing it longer lol.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
LMMFAO.

See below

I texted him earlier and he said also takes Eradicate or some shit like that. I googled it and it looks like some sort of stuff for Estrogen.
He is hard headed, I mentioned in the text that few people with experience said thats way to much and gonna do damage.
He said, he has been doing it for years, has yearly physicals and his buddy who he gets it from has been doing it longer lol.
If he gets bloodwork done and it’s all good then it is probably ok for him, everyone is different some people can tolerate way more than others

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ask if bloodwork to check his test levels are part of his yearly physicals.

I suppose there’s also the possibility if he’s getting it on the black market that it’s not as strong as he thinks it is…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom