TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Chgo Mens Health and others also offer it as part of their package.

N20GT N20GT 1quick 1quick
So I have been reading up on a lot on TRT. I see a lot of companies that offer the TRT service, also offer HGH as an additional option.
What are your thoughts on that?

Also sounds like BADAZZTEALCOBRA BADAZZTEALCOBRA is on the lower end dose of Test from things I have read.
100 would be the lower end 200 is actually pretty high for trt anything over that is what I would consider a cycle, 200mg of pharmacy grade test will turn pretty much any normal male into an animal, I have a friend that makes test he told me exactly how much he put in it, I was taking 300mg a week of his and switched to trt and it was adding weight to my lifts every week like I just went on cycle for a few months, if you can get real growth hormone prescribed take it you will notice a big difference, I tried Sermorelin and didn’t notice anything, I’ve never done real hgh but my friend has and said it’s amazing it’s also extremely expensive

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I tried Sermorelin and didn’t notice anything, I’ve never done real hgh but my friend has and said it’s amazing it’s also extremely expensive
How long did you take it?

So you didnt notice the laundry list they show:
1629393617350.png

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
How long did you take it?

So you didnt notice the laundry list they show:
View attachment 97624
i only took it for a couple weeks, I wanted something faster acting for the money, real growth hormone months 1-6 happen in about 4 weeks but it’s almost impossible to get a script and it’s super expensive on the black market

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Did you need a script for this as well?
Sort of yeah, it’s a Skype call with a nurse it’s like 150-275 per vitamin mix per month though it’s really expensive, I just wanted to try it, I currently have a immune booster and an over all health one but I don’t take them every day only every 2-3 days

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sort of yeah, it’s a Skype call with a nurse it’s like 150-275 per vitamin mix per month though it’s really expensive, I just wanted to try it, I currently have a immune booster and an over all health one but I don’t take them every day only every 2-3 days
Figured they would be pricey, but dayum. :bowrofl:

How the hell can competitive bodybuilders afford half this shit, Jeez. :bowrofl:

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Chgo Mens Health and others also offer it as part of their package.

So I have been reading up on a lot on TRT. I see a lot of companies that offer the TRT service, also offer HGH as an additional option.
What are your thoughts on that?

Also sounds like BADAZZTEALCOBRA BADAZZTEALCOBRA is on the lower end dose of Test from things I have read.
They don't normally offer HGH, they offer sermorelin which boosts natural GH production. Never done it but it can't hurt to try. Biolayne has an article on why HGH is kind of overhyped but I'm not an expert. I do know that actual HGH is big $$

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten by Testosterone test back but my bloodwork did come back with something and it covers my concerns (weakness and fatigue). Turns out I have Anemia and it is hereditary from my Mother. I am guessing as I get older its becoming more noticeable coupled with I have been improving my diet... One of which was I cutout cereal. Well cereal is fortified and lots of the cereals I used to eat were a reasonably high dose of Iron so starting today I am going back on the cereal.

I will update when I here back on the Testosterone test just to give the full picture but as of now I don't expect anything that contributes to this thread.
As expected, looks good. I just wanted to follow up.

Screenshot_20210823-094945.png

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everything looks good.

I'm down one week. Not feeling any different really, but I know it takes time so Im not going to rush anything.

Thinking about a work trip I'll be taking in November and how to best travel with some supplies. I am thinking about just buying an insulin travel case and putting my supplies in that and tossing it in my checked luggage with all the toiletries? :dunno:

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
TSH is Thyroid Stimulating Hormone... Not sure if I had that test.. gonna look.

Edit yeah I had that one too, gotta read about this, not sure how it's related.

Screenshot_20210827-201016.png

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not sure what it is or how it affects anything but looks on the low side of their “range” of values.

did they check free and total test as well?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Speaking of this, found out a guy on my softball team takes test. 50yrs old not overweight and doesnt work out at all and takes 2ml of 250mg Test weekly.
Is that considered a high dose or average?
Said he has been doing it for years non stop. Never ever takes a break. Someone he works with turned him on to it years ago.
Told him how much to take weekly and said he could take it forever. That doesnt sound right from shit I have read.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
BADAZZTEALCOBRA BADAZZTEALCOBRA
How is this going for you?
Going well actually. Feel much better after work, seems like I’m getting less sleep but more because I’m not dead ass tired by 9:00 every night.

I think I’m like another week or two away from when my numbers should be back to normal, so hoping the trend continues.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Speaking of this, found out a guy on my softball team takes test. 50yrs old not overweight and doesnt work out at all and takes 2ml of 250mg Test weekly.
Said he has been doing it for years non stop. Never ever takes a break. Someone he works with turned him on to it years ago.
Told him how much to take weekly and said he could take it forever. That doesnt sound right from shit I have read.
That seems really high IMO. I’m doing .75ml of 200mg test cypionate a week, he’s doing more than double that amount and of a stronger test…

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
That’s super high for trt, the last cycle I did was only 350mg a week, 500 a week is acceptable for a couple month long cycle but that just sounds dangerous, hopefully he gets bloodwork and he’s not susceptible to blood thickening, if he’s doing black market trt though he may be doing way less than what he thinks he is that’s why I ended up getting a prescription even though I knew the guy that made mine and he told me exactly how much he put in it it’s still china powder that could be contaminated with just about anything

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom