TCG does TRT: Sayonara soy boys.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Alright you old fucks. This popped up in bored thread last week and I thought it needed it’s own thread.

I know some of you guys are on TRT and have shared openly.

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’ve been avoiding seeing a doctor forever about having zero fucking libido. GF is pressuring me to do something about it.

the general consensus seems to be primary care doctors are going to give you a scrip for something practically useless because the range of what is considered normal T levels are so arbitrary.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I tried contacting primebody that N20GT N20GT mentioned and they havent gotten back to me. Looking at their reviews it seems they are terrible with their communication so I guess I shouldnt be surprised? :dunno:

I did hear back from ChicagolandMensHealth and am likely going to use them since primebody didnt get back to me. I dont like that I will need to make an initial visit to them downtown, but subsequent lab work can be done in the burbs they said, so it's not the worst, I just really liked that primebody did everything online essentially.

CMH is $190 a month for everything, including lab work, doctor visit, and all medications and supplies so it's not terrible in the grand scheme.

I know my T is stupid low because my GP finally got me on testosterone cypionate, but I stopped taking it because it was just too much of a hassle. I had to go to his office weekly to get the injection, wait for 30-60 minutes to see him, be in the office for less than 4-5 minutes to get the injection, pay a $25 copay, etc. So I wasnt really saving any money because insurance was paying for it when compared to these other programs. Plus is was simply the test shot, no estrogen blockers or anything else which these other programs include.

I might try primebody just to see if communication is better once you sign up for the first lab work, but it doesnt bode well when they cant be bothered to answer their "[email protected]" address.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’ve been avoiding seeing a doctor forever about having zero fucking libido. GF is pressuring me to do something about it.

the general consensus seems to be primary care doctors are going to give you a scrip for something practically useless because the range of what is considered normal T levels are so arbitrary.
Yep, My GP had me try Axiom and Androgel with no success, then we went to injections and he barely got me into the "good range" and said that was all. I definitely want to be in the middle to upper range though.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have nothing to report other than I'm amazed for someone in great shape that you have no libido, and me, a fat piece of shit, can't stop fucking/want to fuck.

Sorry brah

Have a son? Idunno. I feel like my T levels tripled after finding out he was a boy and how excited I've been with him.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think he might have known about another place that makes it much easier and will allow you to perform your own injections....

Definitely looking for that when I start this again. If I dont hear back from primebody or anyone else has any positive recommendations Ill likely be using CMH and just suck it up and go into the clinic for the first vist.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think he might have known about another place that makes it much easier and will allow you to perform your own injections....

Definitely looking for that when I start this again. If I dont hear back from primebody or anyone else has any positive recommendations Ill likely be using CMH and just suck it up and go into the clinic for the first vist.
Correct, it is a clinic in Woodridge or there abouts.

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have nothing to report other than I'm amazed for someone in great shape that you have no libido, and me, a fat piece of shit, can't stop fucking/want to fuck.

Sorry brah

Have a son? Idunno. I feel like my T levels tripled after finding out he was a boy and how excited I've been with him.
in my early/mid 20s I was a horn dog. I’d say around 27/28 it really crashed, it’s getting worse and worse. Seriously feel in the mood maybe 1-2x/month.

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score

Sorry brah

You were also in the sandbox for 3 years with nothing but goats and other men.

But I feel ya... If there is no hope for Jarrod then what do we do/believe in...

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
So what are these numbers called and what ones am looking for?

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at my last physical

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
When I went through all of my male plumbing problems, one of the questions the doctor asked me was “Do you want to have sex?” Of course I answered “F yeah!” The next question was “With your wife?” My answer “Yes!” He put me on testosterone shots. Had I answered “No” to either, I don’t know what he would have had me do? So I suggest you speak with your doctor because there might be something else going on that is killing your libido.

Gav'sPurpleZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if a doctor ordered blood test ( even if it is a full panel ) is going to show free testosterone.
Quest Diagnostics will do this test for $50 bucks or so.

If you're going to get the T levels checked, it's not a bad idea to request Vit D levels as well.
D3 can help bring up the T levels naturally.

Gav'sPurpleZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
A friend did some research, Mike Mahler has supplements that will raise T levels without TRT.

His T levels went from high 600s/ low 700s to over 1,000. His free Testosterone at a peak was 202.5 which the lab flagged as " high."

It's worth a look.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
A friend did some research, Mike Mahler has supplements that will raise T levels without TRT.

His T levels went from high 600s/ low 700s to over 1,000. His free Testosterone at a peak was 202.5 which the lab flagged as " high."

It's worth a look.
I'm highly, highly skeptical of "natural" test boosters. The data in here really doesn't add up

For example this is an absurd claim, even a properly prescribed high dose of injectable TRT does not normally more than triple your test levels. Nobody in the testimonials tripled their testosterone levels either.

1626705584389.png

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
So it might work too good....?
Or it's just like the other 98273490872359872398 "natural" test boosters on the market that are only good at one thing: lining the pockets of the people that create and sell them.

The fitness industry is full of uninformed consumers and 99.9999% of the people selling you supplements know that and make a garbage product that'll never do what it says it does, because they know their market is full of idiots that want a quick fix.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom