đź’¦ Detailing TCG Detailing Thread

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Polishing is complete, the clear coat has been completely removed......now onto a quick IPA wipe down, and then to apply Wolfgang DGPS 3.0. I have Wolfgang Fusion Spray Wax in the way, the plan is to layer them. The detailing world says this is an amazing combo for layering, we will see soon enough. Car is looking good after polish.

ACF78EA8-3A40-4D23-84B7-F17FCE70DEF5.jpeg

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Polishing is complete, the clear coat has been completely removed......now onto a quick IPA wipe down, and then to apply Wolfgang DGS 3.0. I have Wolfgang Fusion Spray Wax in the way, the plan is to layer them. The detailing world says this is an amazing combo for layering, we will see soon enough. Car is looking good after polish.

View attachment 57609
Looking fantastic. DGPS is the best shit ever.

Reactions: greasy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Polishing is complete, the clear coat has been completely removed......now onto a quick IPA wipe down, and then to apply Wolfgang DGPS 3.0. I have Wolfgang Fusion Spray Wax in the way, the plan is to layer them. The detailing world says this is an amazing combo for layering, we will see soon enough. Car is looking good after polish.

View attachment 57609
Hmmm, I have the WG DGS3.0 in my arsenal but not the spray wax. How long after the 3.0 will you wait to apply the spray wax?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
He was quoted 1500 for the whole body, all windows including the roof and wheels.

And it sounds really high, but I dont know about the process so I'm asking.

Looked at a place today. LuminX entire from clip, mirrors and headlights + 35% window tint on everything except windshield for $1500 bucks hust down the street from my place here in Manassas.

Thought thatd be pretty fair for PPF and tint.

:unsure:

Thread Info