TCG Chipotle crew assemble! Chorizo is here!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Anyone try this yet? Went for lunch today and they were giving out samples and a free bowl or burrito. What do you guys and gals think of this?

2aa341348c3b1d04303fb37af28c292d.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Out of all people, with the way you post, I never took you for a media sheep.

You know the media overhyped that shit. All throughout the scare I ate there with no problems. Don't be a bitch.

LOL. Problem is...I'm phobic about food cleanliness as it is, to the point where I don't even like to drink milk or eat food if its even a few days before a listed expiration date.

So the Chipotle thing really creeps me out, even though I totally know the media exaggerated the hell out of the issue.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I love the way chipotle tastes, but I can't eat there. Over half of the times I have eaten there I have bad stomach pains within a couple hours. I don't consider myself to have a weak stomach either, I can kill some food of all makes. After the last time I ate there and had stomach problems, I had to call it quits. Don't know why, it is what it is. Those of you that don't have GI issues from their food are lucky. I wish I could eat there all the time.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I love the way chipotle tastes, but I can't eat there. Over half of the times I have eaten there I have bad stomach pains within a couple hours. I don't consider myself to have a weak stomach either, I can kill some food of all makes. After the last time I ate there and had stomach problems, I had to call it quits. Don't know why, it is what it is. Those of you that don't have GI issues from their food are lucky. I wish I could eat there all the time.

Not trying to be a dick, do you normally eat shit foods? I did notice that when I went from eating shit all the time to eating Chipotle, my stomach would hurt. Then when I started eating half way decent, Chipotle never bothered me again. Your stomach gets accustom to what you put in it.

LOL. Problem is...I'm phobic about food cleanliness as it is, to the point where I don't even like to drink milk or eat food if its even a few days before a listed expiration date.

So the Chipotle thing really creeps me out, even though I totally know the media exaggerated the hell out of the issue.

All I read is blah blah blah I'm a bitch blah blah I don't want to eat good food because the media blah blah.

:mamoru:

:hay:

On a serious note, do you eat pork? You know you can get stomach worms from that, no matter how clean it is?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info