TCG Chipotle crew assemble! Chorizo is here!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I honestly don't even get why people eat Chipotle when we have actual good/authentic Mexican places around here.

I like Mexican food, I despise Mexican style burrito's with the cheese and refried beans overload.

When it comes to burrito's, Chipotle is the only way I'll consume them. I'll eat regular Mex food though from authentic places. Just not burrito's.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Maybe there's something they use that your stomach just doesn't like :dunno:. Too bad, Chipotle is so delicious :rofl:.

:werd: it is absolutely delicious. There might be something to be said about them using some ingredient that my stomach doesn't like. I am finding out I have some allergies that I didn't know about.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I understand that, but it's more of a "clean" Mexican experience.

I think Chipotle is just different. I don't go to Chipotle because I want Mexican food. I go to Chipotle because I want Chipotle. I love regular authentic style Mexican food too. I can't really say I like one more than the other.

Chipotle is awesome for a quick lunch break during the work day and it can be relatively healthy compared to other fast food options. I usually rotate between Chipotle, Panera, and Potbelly on the days I go out for lunch.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I think Chipotle is just different. I don't go to Chipotle because I want Mexican food. I go to Chipotle because I want Chipotle. I love regular authentic style Mexican food too. I can't really say I like one more than the other.

Chipotle is awesome for a quick lunch break during the work day and it can be relatively healthy compared to other fast food options. I usually rotate between Chipotle, Panera, and Potbelly on the days I go out for lunch.
I agree

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info