TCG Chipotle crew assemble! Chorizo is here!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone try this yet? Went for lunch today and they were giving out samples and a free bowl or burrito. What do you guys and gals think of this?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ate the sample and got barbacoa anyway. :dunno:

Wasn't bad, but I already had the expectation of barbacoa in my mind. Lol

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Kind of want Chipotle now.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
chorizo has such a strong flavor, it's overpowering IMO. it's like getting pepperoni on pizza, you can't taste any of the other toppings.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I love me a chorizo skillet every now and then but I expect fully to be tasting mostly chorizo.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I love chorizo...but I'm too afraid to eat at Chipotle. Too grossed out after all their health issues.

LikeABauce302

5.0 ftw
Reaction score
I went to Chipotle last Friday for lunch and they were giving out free chorizo samples. I'm not a huge fan of chorizo to begin with so I turned it down. I had my mind set on a chicken burrito bowl and wasn't allowing for any distractons.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I love chorizo...but I'm too afraid to eat at Chipotle. Too grossed out after all their health issues.
Out of all people, with the way you post, I never took you for a media sheep.

You know the media overhyped that shit. All throughout the scare I ate there with no problems. Don't be a bitch.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Out of all people, with the way you post, I never took you for a media sheep.

You know the media overhyped that shit. All throughout the scare I ate there with no problems. Don't be a bitch.
LOL. Problem is...I'm phobic about food cleanliness as it is, to the point where I don't even like to drink milk or eat food if its even a few days before a listed expiration date.

So the Chipotle thing really creeps me out, even though I totally know the media exaggerated the hell out of the issue.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I love the way chipotle tastes, but I can't eat there. Over half of the times I have eaten there I have bad stomach pains within a couple hours. I don't consider myself to have a weak stomach either, I can kill some food of all makes. After the last time I ate there and had stomach problems, I had to call it quits. Don't know why, it is what it is. Those of you that don't have GI issues from their food are lucky. I wish I could eat there all the time.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
I had chorizo on a pizza from a food truck downtown, it was amazing. Too bad i dont work downtown anymore. :(

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I love the way chipotle tastes, but I can't eat there. Over half of the times I have eaten there I have bad stomach pains within a couple hours. I don't consider myself to have a weak stomach either, I can kill some food of all makes. After the last time I ate there and had stomach problems, I had to call it quits. Don't know why, it is what it is. Those of you that don't have GI issues from their food are lucky. I wish I could eat there all the time.
Not trying to be a dick, do you normally eat shit foods? I did notice that when I went from eating shit all the time to eating Chipotle, my stomach would hurt. Then when I started eating half way decent, Chipotle never bothered me again. Your stomach gets accustom to what you put in it.

LOL. Problem is...I'm phobic about food cleanliness as it is, to the point where I don't even like to drink milk or eat food if its even a few days before a listed expiration date.

So the Chipotle thing really creeps me out, even though I totally know the media exaggerated the hell out of the issue.
All I read is blah blah blah I'm a bitch blah blah I don't want to eat good food because the media blah blah.

:mamoru:

:hay:

On a serious note, do you eat pork? You know you can get stomach worms from that, no matter how clean it is?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Tried it the other day. Not sold on it. Was too salty for me. I would probably go back to chicken.

Or, I could be convinced to do a half & half with Chorizo & Chicken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom