TCG boats & hoes discussion

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I understand boat prices are completely made up but like... a 23' boat for 400k?

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
i haven't seen a paragon on the chain.

they're going to lake geneva or other wisco lakes with rich fucks with second homes that have 2 other boats already to pull their kids on tubes with and pretend they wakesurf 3 times a year.
Oh I have no idea what the different brands are. I see a ton of wake/ski boats on the chain though.

Even new toons are $60k min. Fuck trying to find a decent deal used. I hope the market dip solves that.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Oh I have no idea what the different brands are. I see a ton of wake/ski boats on the chain though.

Even new toons are $60k min. Fuck trying to find a decent deal used. I hope the market dip solves that.
the boat pictured is from nautique, it's their highest end shit- called paragon. i legit think it was nautiques attempt to see where the ceiling was at and they didn't hit it.

i think the poontooners are a lot of value for the money comparatively speaking. and at least they seem to hold their value really well.

i got to see one of those seadoo poootoon boats in person you and i were talking about last summer and they are super neat to me, really game changing and really well thought out shit.

Reactions: Lead Pipe

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
the boat pictured is from nautique, it's their highest end shit- called paragon. i legit think it was nautiques attempt to see where the ceiling was at and they didn't hit it.

i think the poontooners are a lot of value for the money comparatively speaking. and at least they seem to hold their value really well.

i got to see one of those seadoo poootoon boats in person you and i were talking about last summer and they are super neat to me, really game changing and really well thought out shit.
After joining a couple of FB groups for the Sea-Doo it changed my mind. A 22-24' tri-toon with a 150hp+ 4 stroke is perfect for the chain. The cost to find that though is nuts. New or used. A few years ago Suncatcher, which is partially owned by Yamaha, would sell you exactly that for $38k at the boat show. It's almost double that now.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
After joining a couple of FB groups for the Sea-Doo it changed my mind. A 22-24' tri-toon with a 150hp+ 4 stroke is perfect for the chain. The cost to find that though is nuts. New or used. A few years ago Suncatcher, which is partially owned by Yamaha, would sell you exactly that for $38k at the boat show. It's almost double that now.

did the sea-doo groups mirror my sentiment that using one in shallow water wouldn't be great?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
did the sea-doo groups mirror my sentiment that using one in shallow water wouldn't be great?
Yeah, a few people had wear issues but it seemed the 2 major problems were scale build up if you leave them docked in the water (which the chain is full of that shit) and wiring issues from the factory. I'm sure the wiring stuff will be sorted over time and I do have a shore station. IDK, the boat is cheap and does feel cheap. Plus it's only 19' of deck space at maximum. It's still on my radar but I'm not as sold on it as I was.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info