coal city
Going in for the heart transplant today, I forgot how big this bitch is lol

B6E33BED-9999-42B6-B33E-67692AD03459.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Picked up the riser, dude did a killer job, asked what I owe and he said 60 bucks, I was like Jesus dude you spent a day just trying to figure out how you were going to drill the hole im giving you at least 100 bucks will post a picture in a bit, I’m taking the riser down to the shop doing the motor swap in a bit

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Bernie's a broker, he usually doesn't sell junk but most stuff out there that he lists has spent some time in saltwater.
Being FWC is a clear indicator with AL heads.
I wouldn't be overly scared of a salt boat but it'll be very apparent if it hasn't been cared for to the nth degree.

Reactions: Outlaw

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Bernie's a broker, he usually doesn't sell junk but most stuff out there that he lists has spent some time in saltwater.
Being FWC is a clear indicator with AL heads.
I wouldn't be overly scared of a salt boat but it'll be very apparent if it hasn't been cared for to the nth degree.

Yeah I know of Bernie, I’ve never heard negative towards him outside of the typical “can’t please everyone” complaints.

And yes, I’m looking for a fast hull that isn’t Fountain narrow. Sutphen, Scarab and Formula are pretty much my front runners. That was the biggest downfall of the Baja. I could shove as much power as I wanted into it, didn’t make a difference. Labbed mirages, CMI headers, tune got me 3mph lol

Reactions: Jon01

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Yeah I know of Bernie, I’ve never heard negative towards him outside of the typical “can’t please everyone” complaints.

And yes, I’m looking for a fast hull that isn’t Fountain narrow. Sutphen, Scarab and Formula are pretty much my front runners. That was the biggest downfall of the Baja. I could shove as much power as I wanted into it, didn’t make a difference. Labbed mirages, CMI headers, tune got me 3mph lol
There’s a 29 formula p-whatever race boat on the power boat for sale Facebook page that’s priced well and going to be a hard sell for the dude because it was a race boat there’s nothing under the front deck, it would be a super fast out with bros ripper but no stabbin in the cabin

Reactions: Outlaw

Thread Info