TCG boats & hoes discussion

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Still over here waiting for everyone that bought a boat because of COVID needing to sell them to pay bills. Haven’t looked too heavily lately, but there weren’t that many for sale this fall.
There will be soon, anything for sale right now is worthless no fair season boaters ar thinking about buying anything right now

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

i want one of these so fucking bad. i love that they call it a 25 but it's almost 29 :rofl:

be such an awesome go anywhere anytime boat. go explore all over lake cumberland, rip lake michigan. yet small enough to be on the chain.

Reactions: Outlaw

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city

i want one of these so fucking bad. i love that they call it a 25 but it's almost 29 :rofl:

be such an awesome go anywhere anytime boat. go explore all over lake cumberland, rip lake michigan. yet small enough to be on the chain.
My dads friends have one I think it’s a 27 but maybe it’s a 25, thing rips with the outboard on it compared to my dads with the Volvo diesel

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

$154k entry price is kinda a dick punch but that seems like it comes with any options you could need, solid power, and they seem to be very quality units.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Guy just came over from Michigan to buy some snowmobile parts.

Is that a 222 under that shrink-wrap?

Yup.

I worked for Powerquest

Small world. We talked boats for a bit. He said thats a pretty rare boat, they made 25 enclosed for every open bow and most were bigger. He also said someone bought the molds but nothing will ever happen with them cuz the guys a moron. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Guy just came over from Michigan to buy some snowmobile parts.

Is that a 222 under that shrink-wrap?

Yup.

I worked for Powerquest

Small world. We talked boats for a bit. He said thats a pretty rare boat, they made 25 enclosed for every open bow and most were bigger. He also said someone bought the molds but nothing will ever happen with them cuz the guys a moron. :rofl:

that's a crazy number difference 25 to 1.

fucking sweet.

i think i remember reading about the molds and i think we posted about em in here.

i dont know if the molds would be worth much anyways though at this point since a 22 is considered "small" in todays boating world basically and performance offshore shit is basically dead unless you have fuckyoumoney.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My buddy Josh in Ft Lauderdale owns a charter boat for deep sea fishing, and he fishes tournaments. Its a 36' boat, forgot what brand of boat. But we were BSing earlier today and I asked how long it takes to cruise out to the Bahamas. He said pending the water conditions, anywhere from 1 hour to 5 hours. Started showing me videos of the "swell" he was in last week. I think thats what he called it. He went from like being 5' under to 16' high if that makes sense to you boating dudes. The video was fucking insane as water was coming over the bow of that big ass boat. Asked who taught him how to navigate the sea He said pretty he is pretty much self taught, much been doing it since he was 16 and is 45 now. Was telling me and the Wife there were a few times that bad weather snuck up on them and he didnt think he was going to make it home it was so bad. Also said there were times he had to leave his boat in the Bahamas and fly home did that as recently as a month ago. I guess he Captains other peoples 60' fishing boats as well. They had to leave one of those in the Bahamas a month ago and fly back lol.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
138744790_860599421177094_895022985830078082_n.jpg

:rofl:

Thread Info