Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Also, dream boat:

2612843084_5471b36e00_b.jpg

Malakaone

Addict
Feb 17, 2011
We have had several boats in my family. We always either took them to Greece or Florida. They are fun, but the work associated with them, especially salt water, is not always worth it.

I bet everyone knows the saying the two happiest days are when you buy the boat and when you sell it.

Good luck with the purchase. Btw can't your SS pull a boat?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

absolutely awesome, i used to demo those quite often for the dealershipi worked at- do not get upset about twin engines... they are awesome- makes docking a breeze as well as the potential to get home if soemthing gets wrong. that being said- it is 2x the winterizing and maintenance, but at the same time, you are a baller so who cares. this boat is so sick tho- it is super wide and just a ripper. if i had the money to toss around and wanted a boat, this would definitely be in my radar- probably about a 55-62 mph boat

which honestly. who is going wot... 60 mph isnt that fast. most 27 bajas are going this fast or maybe 68. no reason. gay.

cruise, live life, drink beer. fuck chicks get money.

personally i want a party hut....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...14340?pt=Power_Motorboats&hash=item337262df04

32 foot pontoon that can sleep up to six... heat/ac... fucking awesome .

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I bet everyone knows the saying the two happiest days are when you buy the boat and when you sell it.

Good luck with the purchase. Btw can't your SS pull a boat?

See what i said earlier. I think the trailering everywhere and planning required is what ruins it for people. Just becomes too much hassle. I'll have it in the water all of the time.

SS definitely cant pull a boat. No hitch, suspension and converter wont allow me.

boating is so addicting. i would love a baja or sunsation boat, but they're so damn expensive to buy and operate. i'll stick with my modded stx15f for now. it's cheap to run, relatively fast with the mods done, reliable, and a blast to ride.
what do you plan to tow it with?

not towing it anywhere, i'll get someone to launch it and pull it out every year for storage.

cruise, live life, drink beer. fuck chicks get money.

Amen.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
See what i said earlier. I think the trailering everywhere and planning required is what ruins it for people. Just becomes too much hassle. I'll have it in the water all of the time.

SS definitely cant pull a boat. No hitch, suspension and converter wont allow me.

not towing it anywhere, i'll get someone to launch it and pull it out every year for storage.

Amen.

Seriously s00ls? did you read at all???

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I dont think the insurance would be that bad but maybe, Im not really sure how the insurance works if you have a loan on it, but mine is only 300 a year its still full coverage but my boat is old as dirt

high performance and twin engines is major $$ from what ive been reading. Getting financing on any power boat is supposed to be nuts too.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
high performance and twin engines is major $$ from what ive been reading. Getting financing on any power boat is supposed to be nuts too.

Geting financed on any boat will prolly be somewhat hard, since you don't need a boat like you do a car, they normally insure performance boats based on horsepower and type a v hull with stock power shouldn't be too bad, cat boats are the worst and anything with big blower motors is gonna be expensive

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Boats are a blast and I can't wait to get back on the water this year. I didn't put my boat in the water for the last couple years because I didn't have steady income. I have a 1995 Bayliner 1950 Capri on the chain. I thought about getting a bigger boat, I would love to have a Baja 232 Performance, but I can't justify a bigger, more expensive boat. My boat has a 3.0 I-4 and does great on gas. I would never go on Lake Michigan with it but with a place on the chain I doubt I would ever go anywhere else anyways. 19.5' is a great size for the chain and I can get about 6 people on the boat comfortably. We also just bought a 20' party barge at the end of last season. This should be a fun summer.

Thread Info