TCG Battlegrounds - GM V6 Gasser Edition

Who takes this EPIC GM V6 Battle?

• Total voters

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I've calmed down a little bit and taken a few deep breaths. After thinking about it, I will vote for the Silverado because who the hell buys a tinker toy truck when the full size is realistically close to the same price?

To answer your question there are 5 Colorados on this site, though only 4 were paid for. And at least 1 Tacoma that I can think of.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
It fits in my garage.

They offer it in a true extended cab.

1600lbs of payload is enough for me.

7k lbs of towing is enough for me.

a 6ft long bed is enough for me.

A full size was going to cost more and I didn't need more so why spend it?

Finally, its what my wife wanted. Enough said.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
It fits in my garage.

They offer it in a true extended cab.

1600lbs of payload is enough for me.

7k lbs of towing is enough for me.

a 6ft long bed is enough for me.

A full size was going to cost more and I didn't need more so why spend it?

Finally, its what my wife wanted. Enough said.

Did you consider a Ridgeline?

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I've calmed down a little bit and taken a few deep breaths. After thinking about it, I will vote for the Silverado because who the hell buys a tinker toy truck when the full size is realistically close to the same price?
Honestly if the back seat was a bitter better suited for the car seats I would've bought one. Everything I do could be done with Colorado, reason why I went v6. Mpgs for days and no unused power on the table

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Easy there Mr. Exotic Mustang. Shits more basic than fall brudda.
I dont own a Terminator. Exotic not found!
Honestly if the back seat was a bitter better suited for the car seats I would've bought one. Everything I do could be done with Colorado, reason why I went v6. Mpgs for days and no unused power on the table

Do you think you would have ever put the pedal to the floor with a V8? No unused power...

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
What sort of mpg we talking here, I know when I was comparing the small ecoboost to the 5.0 it was 1-2mpg highway difference but 75hp
. Screenshot_20190321-192942.jpeg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I was leaning Colorado. Then saw Bub looking so angry doing landscaping and got a good chuckle. Thought maybe vote Silverado.

But the amount of use the Colorado gets by the wifey is impressive. I think if I saw a picture of the wife's cock in the truck it'd be a no brainer.

And not EmersonHart13 you guys! :ugh:

:rofl:

:picard: Inaptronyms. Mustangs are not exotic. So "Mr. Exotic Mustang" is an ironic nickname.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I was leaning Colorado. Then saw Bub looking so angry doing landscaping and got a good chuckle. Thought maybe vote Silverado.

But the amount of use Colorado gets by the wifey is impressive. I think if I saw a picture of the wife's cock in the truck it'd be a no brainer.

And not EmersonHart13 you guys! :ugh:

:rofl:

:picard: Inaptronyms. Mustangs are not exotic. So "Mr. Exotic Mustang" is an ironic nickname.
It hasn't happened yet but I'll bet soon.....

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove

Do you think you would have ever put the pedal to the floor with a V8? No unused power...
I'm glad old balls Pratt understands the joke.

As far as unused power. Fucker tows my triailer, towed my car hauls 2000lbs in the bed and hauls my kids while saving me mpgs and not to mention all the money in my pocket not spent on unnecessary spark plugs. Shit you've got a recipe for Success Souffle Sir!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL

I'm glad old balls Pratt understands the joke.

As far as unused power. Fucker tows my triailer, towed my car hauls 2000lbs in the bed and hauls my kids while saving me mpgs and not to mention all the money in my pocket not spent on unnecessary spark plugs. Shit you've got a recipe for Success Souffle Sir!

Uh, I got what you were saying. It was a joke??? Lol. It seems you guys didnt get what I was saying with the Terminator comment. Figured Ryan had everyone here conditioned for that. Guess not...

If your truck had an NA 4cyl it would still do all the things you just described with even more mpg's and less unnecessary spark plugs.

Thread Info