tcg Ball caps

P40E

Reaction score
I think everyone can wear a ball cap and be stylish so I am suggesting a tcg black (or other color if it is not considered stylish enough) Ball cap group buy . A nice low top style cap (not the real tall style) . And maybe the velcro back strap type , which is nicer than the plastic push tab type . I would donate the first $50 to get the ball rolling if need be . :toast:

P40E

Reaction score
I'd rather have a fitted or flex fit hat... But I would love a TCG hat regardless!
I figured a fitted cap may be a little pricey , and if sizes don't fit upon arrival that might be a problem . Didn't want to run into problems with the idea .

SRT41320

Reaction score
I figured a fitted cap may be a little pricey , and if sizes don't fit upon arrival that might be a problem . Didn't want to run into problems with the idea .
I agree... But people can Google how to measure their head... Especially since most flex fit hats now are just S/M/L/XL and I'm willing to pay more

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
I think everyone that wears hats, has a flex fit hat and knows what size they would need.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
However, as much as I like flex fit hats, something with a mesh back and adjustable would be nice so I could wear it in the summer.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
I'd be down for a flex fit one! My big ass head doesn't like much else :rofl:

blck10th

Reaction score
Hoodie + hat! [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] are you paying attention? Give your people what they want

I've been bitching at him for a while. I posted examples of what I had made for some buddies. [MENTION=5517]DJ[/MENTION] did them for me.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd buy a hat..... Flex fit.... Hahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom