TCG Arcade Day | Saturday, 1/21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Will be out of town for this event, but I've wanted to check out Galloping Ghost in Brookfield with my son.
It can get a bit crowded depending on when you go, but its more arcade machines than I've ever seen before in my life. There is not a single square foot of space not consumed by a cabinet.

Reactions: Fish

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
If you guys aren't aware, there also Khaos Brewcade in Plainfield. Right on 59 bordering on Naperville. Brewery and food plus arcade. Owned by the same group as Craft'd. I've been there for beer and food, which was really good, but I didn't play any games. There you pay $10 for a bracelet and get unlimited play. The bracelet is good for the whole week so you can go back, unless you go on Sunday, then it's only good for that day.

If you're in the area I'd check it out.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012

A0C61187-316C-4139-9515-8F4AC6F4652C.jpeg

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
Alright, I am planning on showing. Yeetee station, 5 pm this Saturday, check,
There is bar/food called the tavern across the street, around the corner is fancy food at Stolp island Social, cocktail loung called french 75 across from that, Or drive down the street to the roundhouse, which is a huge place.
Cheap drinks andfun people watching at the Aurora Taphouse on Downer PL about a 6 min walk from yeetee station.

Reactions: Turk

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Alright, I am planning on showing. Yeetee station, 5 pm this Saturday, check,
There is bar/food called the tavern across the street, around the corner is fancy food at Stolp island Social, cocktail loung called french 75 across from that, Or drive down the street to the roundhouse, which is a huge place.
Cheap drinks andfun people watching at the Aurora Taphouse on Downer PL about a 6 min walk from yeetee station.
Nice! Sounds like we have a ton of options. Should be a fun night.

Thread Info