Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I will say they are super slow though... ordered both on the 22nd and hopefully they will be here by track day... Dhl blows on top of that
Their speed is unpredictable. A shirt I ordered had fast turnaround, and my zip up was far longer.

I'm sure it has everything to do with the fact that we're not ordering in bulk...just a single item here and there. They likely prioritize large orders first.

Reactions: JimmyGT

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Their speed is unpredictable. A shirt I ordered had fast turnaround, and my zip up was far longer.

I'm sure it has everything to do with the fact that we're not ordering in bulk...just a single item here and there. They likely prioritize large orders first.
Yeah one of mine was fast turnaround too....it's going to be here the 7th :rofl:

I'll be lucky if the sweater shows up on time but doubt it. The tracking number doesn't even show up in dhl, just invalid.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Shirt showed up today. It is a size Large and based on the tag, 100% cotton and NOT pre shrunk.

It is kind of small for a large and I expect this to shrink too. It fits and the length is fine, but any shrinkage and it will be too tight for me. I will most likely be exchanging it for an XL.

We shall see how the sweater is. That is a large too

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
New zip up arrived. Logo on the back came out great but the one on the front is poo poo. I dont know why these boners dont check. Anyway, thats why I order test items. I'll pull this one and update it later today.

PXL_20201008_190332383.jpg

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Updated the zip up as the front image fucked up. Kept it simple this time.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info