TCG and 2022 - A message from Mook

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I miss CSVT Call of Duty when we had a dynasty. @gnxs would set his claymores and get them every damn time
This was literally the most fun i've ever had playing a video game, and i'll prob never enjoy vid games that much ever again lol. Larry raging and cussing people out when he'd get knife'd by the marathon guys was sooooooooooooo fucking funny.

Reactions: gnxs

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Because you never accepted the job.
Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
I’m slowly trying to come around as my original goto Marauder site has done nothing but plummet to almost non existence over the last few years thanks to a civil war of sorts brought on by the empire (owners).

It’s hard to adjust to a whole new family but this family has been nothing but full open arms and truly appreciated by me.

Keep up the good work Mook!

But now being car less I do feel a little naked..

Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I’m slowly trying to come around as my original goto Marauder site has done nothing but plummet to almost non existence over the last few years thanks to a civil war of sorts brought on by the empire (owners).

It’s hard to adjust to a whole new family but this family has been nothing but full open arms and truly appreciated by me.

Keep up the good work Mook!

But now being car less I do feel a little naked..
which site?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Now, it could just be me (since the amount of sites I visit now is far less) but have forums in general seem to take a dive overall? I know a lot of closed up shop or gotten new owners that suck. What do y'all think?

I remember when the forum game was strong (overall).
Yes and no. Many many sites are still cooking without issue...posting is likely down, but they're still active. You'd be shocked how many active forums still exist.

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: The Pun

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Now, it could just be me (since the amount of sites I visit now is far less) but have forums in general seem to take a dive overall? I know a lot of closed up shop or gotten new owners that suck. What do y'all think?

I remember when the forum game was strong (overall).
There was a time I was apart of like 16 forums and it was impossible to keep up.

Now I'm on 2 or 3. They are almost all dead

Reactions: Mr_Roboto
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info