TCG 5 cylinder gang? Audi RS3 content

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
One of my legit dream cars has finally been acquired. 2018 Nardo Gray RS3- Black Optics, dynamic, tech and RS design packages... exactly how I would have ordered.
Just got home with it last night, hoping to have registration and stuff in order by the track day. For now-
C74A76D7-A1C0-4ADD-83BE-E975E395D9A6.jpeg

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
That is awesome. Congrats man. Tell me you're at least gonna put an exhaust on that.
Thanks! Its got the sport exhaust already which is pretty good, looking at catless mid-pipes to add, super easy bolt-in and a big sound improvement

First and foremost, congrats on a sik purchase. Raced one in my TH (1/8th mile) and even though he stole the hit, we came around him. Car was sneaky fucking fast, iirc it was running 10.5-10.6 with minimal mods.
Thanks! Yea they are pretty crazy on mod response, ~12 flat 1/4, bottom 11s stage 1 (tune/intake), mid 10s stage 2 iirc, IC/DP/bolt-ons

Damn son, congrats. You keeping the TT also?
Thanks, nah, just didn't want to sell it if this didn't work out. Will be selling now

Im ridiculously jealous and hate you a little bit.
Can't even spare a like to the post, wow :(

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I drive a 5. Can I join your gang? The sound is certainly unique. Nice ride.
Thanks, yes join me in our now 2 member unique gang

congrats , my friend has a yellow TTRs , had nargo gray RS3 before . hopefully you didn't purchased his old car LOL
Ah yea the minion one? Lol nah this was an original owner car he bought new, even had the dealer do a flash count and TD1 flag report

Oh and btw better update your r8 thread, just saw your post in the smokey mountain audi club page ;)

Reactions: v6buicks

Thread Info