Talk to me about HAARP

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Since the quake & tsunami in japan, this always interested me. Can HAARP cause earthquakes? I saw a video way back when explaining that the 2011 quake in japan was actually caused by HAARP (or similar tech in another country), but can't find it now. I posted a couple vids below. Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) was initiated as an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1] It was designed and built by BAE Advanced Technologies (BAEAT). Its original purpose was to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance.[2] As a university-owned facility, HAARP is a high-power, high-frequency transmitter used for study of the ionosphere.

The most prominent instrument at HAARP is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde (an ionospheric sounding device), and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Work on the HAARP facility began in 1993. The current working IRI was completed in 2007; its prime contractor was BAE Systems Advanced Technologies.[1] As of 2008, HAARP had incurred around $250 million in tax-funded construction and operating costs. In May 2014, it was announced that the HAARP program would be permanently shut down later in the year.[3] After discussions between the parties, ownership of the facility and its equipment was transferred to the University of Alaska Fairbanks in August 2015.[4]

HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of "weaponizing" weather. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are uninformed, as claims made fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science.[5][6]

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
YES.

HAARP = WEATHER CONTROL. PERIOD.
The video I watched way back in the day actually said that the reactor in japan had a meltdown due to japan switching uranium sources, and they used HAARP to try and direct the radiation, which triggered the earthquake. I'm going to spend some time digging for that vid later

Do you know of any other instances in which it seems like HAARP was used as a weapon? This earthquake near an iranian powerplant seems awfully coincidental

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The video I watched way back in the day actually said that the reactor in japan had a meltdown due to japan switching uranium sources, and they used HAARP to try and direct the radiation, which triggered the earthquake. I'm going to spend some time digging for that vid later

Do you know of any other instances in which it seems like HAARP was used as a weapon? This earthquake near an iranian powerplant seems awfully coincidental
I am sure there are plenty, but proving it is another task.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• FirstWorldProblems
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list