Talk About A Mindfuck

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I was clicking around 75-80 on 90/94 heading back from Indiana today and I notice this truck coming up in my rear view. At first peripheral glance I thought the guy was somehow losing control, sliding sideways. Nope.......just a truck that was completely fooked in an accident and repaired horribly. I had to let him pass to take a picture.

22690349-E213-48A5-A115-EB251A021DC2.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
On I-64 in Kentucky I saw a beat to hell late 80’s S-10 with something seriously dorked up on the rear end. The left rear wheel was bouncing up and down violently, to the point where the tire was losing contact with the pavement. The whole bed of the truck was shaking so bad the side panels were deflecting a good 12-18” left and right.

No idea what the he’ll could have been so wrong to cause that. I mean that’s way beyond losing a wheel weight.

When I passed them they were driving like there was nothing wrong while the whole rear behind the cab was going like a rabid paint shaker.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info