Disney+ Tales of the Jedi [Disney+]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'll watch this thread for reviews. I should start going back to Rebels and get done.
yes-you-should-seth-meyers.gif

Reactions: blue-sun

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
All 6 watched. God these needed to be so much longer!! They could have made an entire season out of episode 4 and I would have been happy. And speaking of episode 4, the soundtrack was ON POINT. And the ending of episode 5........the feels! And my god, the animation in episode 6........I was fucking blown away by the imagery in that episode. And the whole premise from that episode was actually pulled from the Ahsoka novel during the time she was in hiding in the outer edges of the universe, which I've read and is also awesome.

Well these were great, but now I just want MORE :LOL:

Reactions: 03GTGreen

Huggerorange73

chicago car board trump lovers president & ceo
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Half of the last Kenobi episode was the best content Disney has delivered period. That being said, I really enjoyed these 6 episodes. I always though Dooku was such a throw away character put TOTJ changed that for me.
That's your inner fan boi speaking on Kenobi.

Entertaining? Yes! Best content? Negative sir!

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
You have clearly never watched Clone Wars. Its arguably the best Star Wars content to ever hit the screen. The OG Trilogy started it, but Clone Wars really puts the War in Clone Wars, especially considering its rating restrictions.
My opinion is specifically based on the joke of a series called clone wars ?‍♂️

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Now that I have watched this in its entirety. I may discuss spoilers.
Can I say they finally made Yaddle and Dooku worth while characters? Yaddle obviously didn't get that much screen time but it was a nice take on her.

This short series was arguably all about filling in Dooku's past. And it definitely throws a curve ball into accepted Canon. It was always accepted that Dooku fell after leaving the Order, that Palpatine later used that for him to start the Separtist movement.

But where this throws it on his head is that Dooku fell BEFORE Qui-don's death, was working with Sidious before the events of TPM.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I normally would agree with. I still can't get through clone wars or rebels. Bad Batch did nothing for me either and that resistance show was awful. This was actually really good.
Early clone wars is difficult, too many filler episodes, and too many Ahsoka Lesson episodes, but it develops nicely after that.

Star Trek: The Next Generation is widely regarded as a fantastic show, but if you watch the early episodes, especially season 1 and early season 2 its got some downright TERRIBLE episodes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info