TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
silence shut up GIF by Hyper RPG

Mook Mook to me right now.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
China is quietly amassing a youth focused on science and engineering, while we have an abundant swath of young adults that have no more brain cells than I can count on a single hand and more concerned with social media/being an influencer. We move closer and closer to the movie Idiocracy everyday.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
China is quietly amassing a youth focused on science and engineering, while we have abundant swath of young adults that have no more brain cells than I can count on a single hand and more concerned with social media/being an influencer. We move closer and closer to the movie Idiocracy everyday.
I hope Xi sees this bro.

JFish75

Addict
TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2019
Winfield, Il.
China is quietly amassing a youth focused on science and engineering, while we have an abundant swath of young adults that have no more brain cells than I can count on a single hand and more concerned with social media/being an influencer. We move closer and closer to the movie Idiocracy everyday.
Time to start stocking up on Gatorade...

• Haha
Reactions: greasy and IDAFC21

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
There was a giant car meet by my house in Lombard last Friday night. Earlier in the evening when I drove by it looked pretty quiet and civilized. Later in the night I was sitting on my patio and heard nothing but revving and fireworks. I saw some posts on Facebook saying some takeover idiots showed up and started doing donuts until the police shut it down.

I don't understand the mentality of showing up somewhere to ruin events and cause chaos.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
There was a giant car meet by my house in Lombard last Friday night. Earlier in the evening when I drove by it looked pretty quiet and civilized. Later in the night I was sitting on my patio and heard nothing but revving and fireworks. I saw some posts on Facebook that some takeover idiots showed up and started doing donuts until the police shut it down.

I don't understand the mentality of showing up somewhere to ruin events and cause chaos.
Because its cool you fucking boomer..

• Haha
Reactions: LikeABauce302

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
There was a giant car meet by my house in Lombard last Friday night. Earlier in the evening when I drove by it looked pretty quiet and civilized. Later in the night I was sitting on my patio and heard nothing but revving and fireworks. I saw some posts on Facebook saying some takeover idiots showed up and started doing donuts until the police shut it down.

This has happened, like clockwork, at some point at any good car meet spot for at least the last 20 years. This isn't new.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info