May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just ordered some carpro Ech2O and a jug of beadmaker

1619414807574.png

Thanks TCG!!!

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Just got a Ring alert that FedEX has dropped off a big box of detailing stuff. IF only the weather can stay clear enough for me to Paint correct and then apply the Ceramic Coating this week before I drop the GTI off at the dealer for a minor issue on Friday evening.

Bird1989

Regular
Dec 24, 2015
Am I the only one having issues with detailed image lately? First order comes both damaged and missing products, they just decide to issue a refund in which I said I just want the products. Two weeks later still wondering where the products are at and they say that order was damaged as well. I can't be the only one having issues.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Getting a little tired of dragging everything out for a full wash for one (or more) of my cars every weekend (especially now that we're well into triple digit temps), so we'll see how this goes

Plus I picked up a few extra dry me a river drying towels, and a spray bottle for presoaking the panels before wipedown. I'll likely pick up a standard garden sprayer on amazon as well for doing full presoaks when I do standard washes

Coupon code still works!! Not sure if this will get here in time this weekend to do anything tho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info