TacoBell vs authentic

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
How can the TB crew eat that stuff with any decent authentic place in range?? This was 6 bucks all in and delicious :fy:

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
This isnt even an argument worth engaging. Real food all day erryday. Mex style of course, Chihuahua, onion, cilantro, and lime. Lettuce, tomato, and shredded cheddar is a fucking abomination.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I just finished eating TB.

ktraver97ss

Reaction score
I made real tacos at home last night, soaked some chopped habanero in lime for an extra kick.

TB is only an option in an emergency or drunk, or a drunk food emergency.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
Time, locations, price, hours, consistency, I could go on

I eat TB for lunch almost every day because I travel for work and the sooner I'm done with lunch the sooner my work day is done, drive thru or bust. Believe me I would sit down for a nice lunch every day (i get an allowance), but TB literally is good to me and I like it.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I never get sick from it, never get the shits, and my physical this year was sparkling. I'll continue to eat the deliciousness and hit up El Faro when Im out drinking.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Convenience of a drive-thru and a million locations.

ktraver97ss

Reaction score
It still looks like diarrhea. im just being difficult, its what I do. Please continue to destroy your body day by day. Im drunk at work and TB is starting to sound better and better....

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also, I'd trust the processed and preservative-filled reheated meat at Taco Bell to not give me diarrhea over a mom and pop taco stand.

jason05gt

Reaction score
I’m with you. I’ve posted my hatred for Taco Bell before. My dog likely eats better quality food.

I stick to authentic Mexican places, which are plentiful in the Chicagoland area (probably more locations than TB) and much better quality for nearly the same price. Plus most places give you chips and salsa for free while you wait.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Taco bell is the slam pig of restaurants. Most times I want to have a nice piece, but every once in a while you want to just go all in, bottom of the barrel, and ride it out.

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
How can the TB crew eat that stuff with any decent authentic place in range?? This was 6 bucks all in and delicious :fy:

Where is this? I didn't think it'd be all that hard to find a good Mexican place in Elgin where I don't feel the need to bring a gun. Other than Sammy's on Rt 20 they all look kind of sketchy. Not that sketchy bothers me but I need to find a place where I'd feel ok bringing my wife.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
El Faro on 31 downtown is legit. I got there late night often. El Paraiso is good..but Ive been told not to go to the one closer to 20 (on villa) late if youre a white dude :rofl:

blck10th

Reaction score
El Faro on 31 downtown is legit. I got there late night often. El Paraiso on Villa is good, both of them..but Ive been told not to go to the one closer to 20 late if youre a white dude :rofl:

I don't know if they are the same but a guy from work brings burritos that are awesome from a place in Summit with the same name el faro

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Where is this? I didn't think it'd be all that hard to find a good Mexican place in Elgin where I don't feel the need to bring a gun. Other than Sammy's on Rt 20 they all look kind of sketchy. Not that sketchy bothers me but I need to find a place where I'd feel ok bringing my wife.

Chicago (forgot name but on Roosevelt), I'm by Sammies and hit that sometimes, Carminas on Randal is good but spendy, coronados south Elgin on Randal is good, Los burritos3 on randall/64 is good and open early.

When you get in Chicago though it's like another level of goodness for food in general.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Piss on Taco Bell

To Hell with Chipotle and the flesh eating disease associated with that buzzard meat.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
I love authentic Mexican food. I also love Taco Bell. To me comparing Taco Bell to real Mexican food is no different than comparing Pizza to soup. They are different foods. Sometimes I'm hungry for Taco Bell but not hungry for legit Mexican food.

It's not Mexican food. It's just good tasting fast food. Stop comparing it to other food and enjoy it for what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom