Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Taco Bell is wishing its fans a happy 2022 by launching Crispy Chicken Wings nationwide. These new golden crispy wings will be available beginning January 6 — and each order comes with five fried and juicy chicken wings coated in Mexican queso seasoning and served with spicy ranch dipping sauce.

Unfortunately, there’s a catch. These chicken wings will only be available for one week. So if you are intrigued by this new menu item, you won’t want to waste any time .

Also joining the menu is a Chipotle Cheddar Chalupa, which is available in a variety of meat or plant-based protein options and comes with a creamy chipotle sauce. There’s also a new Beefy Melt Burrito and Fiesta Veggie Burrito, which are made with a flour tortilla filled with either seasoned beef or savory black beans. Pair these with the new Island Berry Freeze, which comes in Wild Strawberry or Blue Raspberry, and has a swirl of tropical cream . Because who can’t use a bit of the tropics in the middle of winter?

• Love
Reactions: LikeABauce302

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
T bell really seems like a rudderless ship. No logic to anything they do, seems all of their stores run like shit, etc
Are these random and short-lived menu offerings the result of them trying to buy ingredients opportunistically? Kinda seems like it

Mook Mook does not want your logical questions / observations.
He demands to know if you will buy and eat them

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
SHUT THE FUCK UP
giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
They may be opportunistic with their choice of suppliers. Maybe they just got a really good deal on a couple big loads of wings.
So they're kind of just a secondary reseller of whatever ingredients are available? Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, it's certainly my impression.

Mook Mook really not sure what you expect to see when you make a taco bell thread. Are you just looking for unconditional praise of the franchise?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So they're kind of just a secondary reseller of whatever ingredients are available? Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, it's certainly my impression.

Mook Mook really not sure what you expect to see when you make a taco bell thread. Are you just looking for unconditional praise of the franchise?
Do you guys think I take these threads seriously?

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Side note: I grabbed a Double Steak Grilled Cheese burrito last week. A few pieces of the "Steak" looked off, but while I was eating it, I thought nothing of it and chowed that shit down.

A few hours later and for the next 24 hours I was paying the price for that "steak" that was off. I should have called the store and let them know, but a majority of my steak pieces looked fine, just a few that clearly were bad.

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora

Look at their business model; they don’t really cook anything. They heat food up and have the same basic bill of material for almost everything on their menu. They buy various basic ingredients that are within their internal tolerances and probably have experience with using different suppliers depending on seasonal availability. Seeing this pop up with wings isn’t really surprising and it allows them to generate buzz with no long term commitment. If there was a big positive reaction then you can expect them to come back when bulk wings are on sale again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info