3800 sYp... What happend to your car?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I saw this in your AIM profile tonight...

1997 Grand Prix GTP: 11/20/05...RIP. :'(

Painful death too.... Engine studdered, then "BANG"... white smoke came out of the exhaust tips... throttle body... and valve covers....Power steering and brakes went dead.  Sad day.. this will NOT be rebuilt :'(

I hope this really didnt happen :eek:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by alexgtp@Nov 20 2005, 10:32 PM
bout freaking time!!!!
[snapback]104369[/snapback]​
WTF....that's not cool
icon_twak.gif

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by syP+Nov 21 2005, 03:19 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tonzcompg04
@Nov 21 2005, 10:54 AM
note to self.............DO NOT RACE WITH 14KR :rolleyes:
[snapback]104399[/snapback]​

Because i raced with 14*kr right? 14kr was at part throttle, tool.

[snapback]104440[/snapback]​
[/b]

Then why do you always bring it up when talking about racing? You are WOT when racing correct? Dont be mad at me cuz your car keeps breaking and you insist on racing your car even though you know something is not right. But im the TOOL :lolsign: My comment wasnt meant to seem like im saying....Im happy your car is broken. More of a lesson of not to get myself into something I cant handle.(like you) I guess you should have bought that SRT-4 :rolleyes:

edit: Good luck with your car B)

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I imagine from the way it was sounding that the rear head let go. at WORST case scenario. valve hit piston........ but I highly doubt it from as little smoke that he said came out of it.

when my piston blew I could see anything, kinda like doing a very smoky burnout for 5 minutes........

ryan, put the new head on. I'll try to be down tomarrow. new parts have arrrived for the z, should be on by tomarrow night.

Ryan, it will be better soon.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by tonzcompg04+Nov 21 2005, 06:53 PM-->
Relax Diavolo and his trusty sidekick sr71 rgl learn to read correctly and you would u n d e r s t a n d.  Did I type it slow enough for you.
[snapback]104471[/snapback]​
[/b]

You are a monsterous dickhead.

<!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp
@Nov 21 2005, 07:39 PM
maybe you shouldnt use dremmel to port your blower and heads
[snapback]104477[/snapback]​

Did you offer your services? good. Now STFU.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by tonzcompg04+Nov 21 2005, 04:02 PM-->
Originally posted by syP@Nov 21 2005, 03:19 PM

Then why do you always bring it up when talking about racing? You are WOT when racing correct? Dont be mad at me cuz your car keeps breaking and you insist on racing your car even though you know something is not right. But im the TOOL :lolsign: My comment wasnt meant to seem like im saying....Im happy your car is broken. More of a lesson of not to get myself into something I cant handle.(like you) I guess you should have bought that SRT-4 :rolleyes:

[snapback]104448[/snapback]​
[/b]

And your post makes you look any better?? All your doing is contributing to the DRAMA.. why doesn't everyone just grow up!! And LEAVE MIKE ALONE DAMN>>>

We can't even get fucking people to come together anymore and all thats ever on this bored is DRAMA and if there ain't DRAMA the BORED IS DEAD>>>

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Nov 22 2005, 02:48 PM-->
Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Nov 21 2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by syP@Nov 21 2005, 03:19 PM

[snapback]104448[/snapback]​

SIZE feature, but considering your "post whore" ways, it's expected.

I hope your car breaks even more than it is, and then I will say I'm happy it did.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info