3800 sYp... What happend to your car?

Originally posted by itlnrob@Nov 22 2005, 02:25 PM
[Did you offer your services?  good.  Now STFU.
[snapback]104577[/snapback]​

alot of helped him after shit fucked up the first time and people told him not to do things, you can tell people so much before they find out the hard way. mike couldnt of offered his services with a dremel cause he knows better than to that so now you can STFU.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by 2002SilverGTP+Nov 22 2005, 03:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Nov 22 2005, 02:25 PM
[Did you offer your services?  good.  Now STFU.
[snapback]104577[/snapback]​

alot of helped him after shit fucked up the first time and people told him not to do things, you can tell people so much before they find out the hard way. mike couldnt of offered his services with a dremel cause he knows better than to that so now you can STFU.
[snapback]104586[/snapback]​
[/b]

bukkake.gif

o yeah and this while you are at it..........

bj3.gif

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
OK fuckers

first of all kid had 14* of KR why would you race and beat on the car? . I'm pretty sure that using DREMEL on heads and blower is not a good idea, but that do i know my car is slow.

italian rob you can go fuck yourself. I stated the obvious and you started takling shit. i guess you have to be internet badass to boost your ego since your TA is not doing it anymore. What porting services can i offer? sorry I DO NOT OWN A DREMEL. Did he ask anyone if it was a good idea? no , just pluged it in and went to town, since he was "bored".

GTPPWR do you think before you type? "at least hes doing something with his car" sorry but i'm burned out on grand prix. my car has every mod but heads. so yea I did something to my car.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

What Stacey said.. I've been here little over a year and it has been just one drama after the other... certain people should think before they talk and not make dumbass comments.
Im not talking to mike or paul, I didnt see you guys posting gay ass smileys.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
guys just chill out..

the dremel had nothing to do on the supercharger.... and you know what... i didnt even touch the heads with it.. i was too scared something MIGHT happen...

As for the supercharger... we used an air compressor for a good 15 minutes on it to make sure we got every little thing out of it.

Im not bitching and complaining about it.... yes i did race it.. not on 14* kr tho... that 14*k was at PART THROTTLE.... due to a bad valve guide.

I assume that the valve just let go and went bonkers.. i will not know until i figure out how to detach the rear head from the (i dont know the name... right below the alternator.... alt bracket?)

I know i deserved it.. im not making a big deal about it. Now you guys see why i didnt post it myself. It was my mistake, i know what was wrong, and i will be paying for it.. Dependig on whether or not there are pistons left... it will be rebuilt... if the pistons have damaged, i MUSt demod and sell the car :( Life goes on. It isnt really that big of a deal.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
holy bat balls! everyone chill out... I'm glad none of you asswipes (making light of the situation or bashing the guy when he's barely even posted in the thread!) were around when I was building my TransAm ... I can't count the number of mistakes I've made or poor decisions on 2 hands! and if there were asswipes like some of you around then saying what you are saying .. I probably would have gone import....

Some of you need to LAY OFF! I mean shit... the guys car is broken and he didn't even start the thread! (would be one thing if Syp started the thread looking for pity.. but that's not what happened yet some of you are digging into him!!!)

Between this board lately and clubgp .... makes me glad I'm not interested in making my FWD car any faster... cause if/when I brake seems everyone would be digging on me instead of offering useful advice.....

(and I've dug into Syp before so it's not like we're butt buddies or anything .... some of the comments here are just STUPID)

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Hey Ryan, I have a set of GTP heads I need to get rid of. If you want to buy them off me for dirt cheap let me know. Im in North Carolina now, but Ill be coming back up int he next couple weeks to finish packing up some stuff. I really dont want to have to haul those bastards down here, so if you need new heads I can help you out.

BC

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I assume that the valve just let go and went bonkers.. i will not know until i figure out how to detach the rear head from the (i dont know the name... right below the alternator.... alt bracket?)

There's the alternator bracket and then the accesory tensioner bracket assembly. Both are mounted with 2-3 long bolts. The tensioner bracket is attached to the lower intake manifold with a plastic elbow. This elbow may or may not crack on you depending on how finesse you pull on the bracket.

This is like your 3rd time taking off the heads, you should be an expert by now ;) .

Good luck.

J.E.T.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Nov 23 2005, 10:04 AM

There's the alternator bracket and then the accesory tensioner bracket assembly. Both are mounted with 2-3 long bolts. The tensioner bracket is attached to the lower intake manifold with a plastic elbow. This elbow may or may not crack on you depending on how finesse you pull on the bracket.

This is like your 3rd time taking off the heads, you should be an expert by now ;) .

Good luck.

J.E.T.
[snapback]104673[/snapback]​

i would pull on the elbow while taking the bracket off, (pull the elbow out ot the lower intake manifold side instead of the bracket side)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
All in all you learn things while you are younger. Its fun to go fast but it cost a whole lot more to fix stupid mistakes that you make along the way. Ive made a few as well. :rolleyes:

Now that Im older, I have 2 cars if one breaks down, know from previous breakdowns and repairs how to fix it, or, pay someone else to do now that im not living dollar to dollar.

I know where he is at and it sucks. He will only learn from the situation by either fixing it himself, or, realizing that modding has a lot of drawbacks as well and you gotta pay to play or get outa the game.

Keep the modding easy unless you can afford to fix what you destroy.
I hear the goofy kids that I teach tell me stories of them spraying with no tuning or gauges or safetys in place and then cry to me when it breaks.

Good luck to you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info