Sycamore Speed Way

Xtant12

Reaction score
So after much thought I think for sure I'm going to do the 1 on 1 drags at sycamore speed way on sept 26th. I have wanted to do it for so long and I went last month but backed out and another guy in a GTP won. I was so proud, even though it was a dealer car. Does anyone even go up there anymore?? Well if anyone wants to make the trip me aswell as members from a bunch of different clubs are going feel free to come up. Im going to sign up as TCG XTANT12. I hope I make you guys proud!

OP
Xtant12

Xtant12

Reaction score
No one from the area??

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dirt track oval. They have a thing where people from the stands can sign a waiver and race 1 on 1. The smell of popcorn and burning oil fills the air.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They usually drive pretty carefully to avoid that, but that's what the waiver is for.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Shit, Id take a car I knew I was gonna destroy and jack the other guys up worst in the progress haha

OP
Xtant12

Xtant12

Reaction score
yeah, you get 200.00 if you win the 1 on 1 races.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
i'd never in a million years expect you to make a thread like this and have KJ of all people come into it and go wtf is this?

:rofl:

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
my roomates went twice in that past couple weeks. they said they had the time of their life! :rofl: lol

02DyeFour

There can be only One...
Reaction score
my roomates went twice in that past couple weeks. they said they had the time of their life! :rofl: lol
It was fucking awesome!! Nothing like a bunch of rednecks driving in cars they don't give a fuck about. They'll send each other into the wall, there was a car stalled facing the wrong direction and cars were trying to push people into it.

But the best part was the 1 on 1 spectator drags. A cavalier and a Saturn lined up. The Saturn was on the inside lane. On the final turn, the saturn hit an edge, over corrected, and was going straight up the track. Then, the cavalier T-boned the saturn and the door fell off. Mind you, these are peoples actual cars, not race ready cars. Dude got on the loud speaker and had to ask someone for a ride home.

Last Friday was the last night for those types of races... i thought? Saturday nights they have the full on race cars, I'm not sure if they do the 1 on 1 drags

02DyeFour

There can be only One...
Reaction score
So after much thought I think for sure I'm going to do the 1 on 1 drags at sycamore speed way on sept 26th. I have wanted to do it for so long and I went last month but backed out and another guy in a GTP won. I was so proud, even though it was a dealer car. Does anyone even go up there anymore?? Well if anyone wants to make the trip me aswell as members from a bunch of different clubs are going feel free to come up. Im going to sign up as TCG XTANT12. I hope I make you guys proud!
Let me know if you actually do it, I'll go for sure. That place is heaven for me, it cracks me up

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
It was fucking awesome!! Nothing like a bunch of rednecks driving in cars they don't give a fuck about. They'll send each other into the wall, there was a car stalled facing the wrong direction and cars were trying to push people into it.

But the best part was the 1 on 1 spectator drags. A cavalier and a Saturn lined up. The Saturn was on the inside lane. On the final turn, the saturn hit an edge, over corrected, and was going straight up the track. Then, the cavalier T-boned the saturn and the door fell off. Mind you, these are peoples actual cars, not race ready cars. Dude got on the loud speaker and had to ask someone for a ride home.

Last Friday was the last night for those types of races... i thought? Saturday nights they have the full on race cars, I'm not sure if they do the 1 on 1 drags

:rofl: :bowrofl: thats awesome!

OP
Xtant12

Xtant12

Reaction score
Let me know if you actually do it, I'll go for sure. That place is heaven for me, it cracks me up

Im planning on it.. 26th its going down!! LOL

I just dont want to slide in a wall..

Buddy5791

Reaction score
where is this place? and how much to watch haha it sounds like it would be funny as hell to see.

OP
Xtant12

Xtant12

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to post up that I will not be doing the race at sycamore. I actually got a lot of PM’S asking why I would risk all the work I have done to my car. I have to say you guys are right and it was foolish of me to take that chance. Thanks for the tough love guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom