Swimming?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
My kid might give you a run on your backstroke in a 50m pool, if it's a 25 you'd get her on the turnaround though.
No, I wouldn't that's the problem. :rofl: It's totally where I fucked up on this I should have been fairly well into the 30s based off the other times I did, as I said I never touched the wall. I'm pretty quick in the middle slow at the ends.

My flips are shit currently, I keep trying to stick my arms out and it makes me have the acceleration of a sail underwater.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

āš ļøšŸ« 
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
She has kind of the same thing going on. Struggles at the end. And if it's an outdoor pool backstrokes way harder because you don't have the ceiling to go off of to keep track of your lane. Mid to low 40s is about where she's been in the 50 back and she medalled in her age bracket over the summer a few times in that one.

Of course screwing around at practice over the winter instead of trying to stay competitive I bet she loses a good 10 seconds next meet we go to.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info