SVT Focus suspension?

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
since im still ignorant to the SVTF's I just wnated to make sure that i am correct in my thought that the EAP package comes with a more sport tuned suspension?

Its time to get new front struts and I want to make sure i get the right ones.

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
since im still ignorant to the SVTF's I just wnated to make sure that i am correct in my thought that the EAP package comes with a more sport tuned suspension?

Its time to get new front struts and I want to make sure i get the right ones.
All SVT suspensions are the same. The EAP did not come with a more sport tuned one.

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
i have eibach on mine and love it. 1 1/2 drop and a better sway bar.
http://massivespeedsystem.com/eibach/eibach_pro_system_plus/g-50326.aspx
this guy is one of the focus gurus. his name is karl and if you want you can tell him your one of my friends and im sure he can hook you up
Depends on what he wants from the car performance or comfort or both. Stock provides both, the prokit not so much and the sportline, forget about comfort at all. I have the full pro-kit and both sways as well and the ride quality is pretty harsh. Wouldn't be a huge issue if the roads were better, but with potholes and irregularites the car and I take a beating. The car feels like a bomb goes off over medium hits and bottoms out ALL the time. I was not expecting this kind of performance from such a minor drop.

If I could do it all over again, I would have kept it stock. I've been saying that with pretty much all my mods sans transmission mount and short shifter lately.

OP
WhtSuperStang

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
i have eibach on mine and love it. 1 1/2 drop and a better sway bar.
http://massivespeedsystem.com/eibach/eibach_pro_system_plus/g-50326.aspx
this guy is one of the focus gurus. his name is karl and if you want you can tell him your one of my friends and im sure he can hook you up
Thanks for the info.

Im trying not to spend money on this car as its a daily and id like to supercharge the cobra some day.

I was just curious as to if the front struts different between EAP and non EAP svtf's I think ill just get the parts from Steve at Tousley if he gets back to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom