• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

SVT Focus suspension?

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
i have eibach on mine and love it. 1 1/2 drop and a better sway bar.
http://massivespeedsystem.com/eibach/eibach_pro_system_plus/g-50326.aspx
this guy is one of the focus gurus. his name is karl and if you want you can tell him your one of my friends and im sure he can hook you up

Depends on what he wants from the car performance or comfort or both. Stock provides both, the prokit not so much and the sportline, forget about comfort at all. I have the full pro-kit and both sways as well and the ride quality is pretty harsh. Wouldn't be a huge issue if the roads were better, but with potholes and irregularites the car and I take a beating. The car feels like a bomb goes off over medium hits and bottoms out ALL the time. I was not expecting this kind of performance from such a minor drop.

If I could do it all over again, I would have kept it stock. I've been saying that with pretty much all my mods sans transmission mount and short shifter lately.

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
i have eibach on mine and love it. 1 1/2 drop and a better sway bar.
http://massivespeedsystem.com/eibach/eibach_pro_system_plus/g-50326.aspx
this guy is one of the focus gurus. his name is karl and if you want you can tell him your one of my friends and im sure he can hook you up

Thanks for the info.

Im trying not to spend money on this car as its a daily and id like to supercharge the cobra some day.

I was just curious as to if the front struts different between EAP and non EAP svtf's I think ill just get the parts from Steve at Tousley if he gets back to me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• WhtSuperStang
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list