• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

SVT Focus for AutoX

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Other than upgrading fluids to a higher temp, better pads and rotors, and doing the regular maintainence stuff the car is set up fairly well from stock. I would invest in a set of dunlop starspecs for her. Nice tire to run around in a DD situation during the summer and a great tire at the track.

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344438919.313214.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
They definitely handle pretty crazy. The best bang for the buck mod for power is a test pipe, I might actually still have mine. I'll sell that junk if you're interested. The exhaust note gets a little louder, but it picks up so much mid range power. I had ebay coilovers with adjustable KYB's and mine handled like crazy. The brakes are insane too. If mine wasn't such a piece of shit (I literally had the worst one ever made) I would probably still own it. Cool looking cars.

GottaRide28

Team Octane
Jan 14, 2009
Downers Grove
Real Name
Zack
I autox my 2005. If you need parts for your car check out "massive speed system" karl is a good guy for ALL parts! Call him and order parts dont do it over the website. Tell him Zack Flagg told you about him.
Check out the "Windy City Miata club" also. They do autox every weekend. I'm in the middle of getting my car back together still as soon as it's broken back in I'll be out there for sure!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info