• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

SVT Focus for AutoX

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You should look into better tires for that, the problem with R-comps is heat, those courses usually aren't long enough to get heat into them. R-S3's are a good tire, good bargain as well, Direzza's are awesome, but they've raised the price to ridiculous levels now. Idiots. Now nobody will buy them, everyone is going with the cheaper/better R-S3's.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
130/tire isnt bad. The size I want is 185 a tire from tirerack. S2000 peeps run that size and have told me they have lasted two seasons with mild track days and stuff. But with my car being a lot heavier I think I would tear them up more.

You would tear up any sticky tire with your car though, not a bad thing, just what happens to heavy FWD cars. My Evo went through 1/2 of my NT-05's in 4 sessions. Stupid heavy ass car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info