Food / Drink Best Sushi spot in the burbs? Its in Elgin

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Never been to the Schaumburg location. Elgin was a quick pickup and go for lunch and didn’t have too many options. Didn’t see too many options in that area.
Dude, all you had to do was go another 2 miles north and there is a place called Q88 which has good sushi, but its kinda pricey. Then another couple miles north is Woow or Kobe. Any of those places are leaps and bounds better than the Station. Next time, open your map app and type in sushi...lol.

There is definitely a Sushi Station in Elgin. It's on Randall about 1/2 mile north of I90.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Dude, all you had to do was go another 2 miles north and there is a place called Q88 which has good sushi, but its kinda pricey. Then another couple miles north is Woow or Kobe. Any of those places are leaps and bounds better than the Station. Next time, open your map app and type in sushi...lol.

There is definitely a Sushi Station in Elgin. It's on Randall about 1/2 mile north of I90.

I was going off a recommendation from someone I’ve honestly only had sushi a handful of times. Never tried it until last year. I usually check Yelp but was going off a recommendation due to not really knowing the area all that well.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Soooo I went again tonight... I wanted the Diablo so I ordered 3 (salmon, hamachi and tuna). Not pictured are 4 pieces of hamachi.

Didn't try anything new. Maybe next week after my self imposed detox :rofl:

IMG_20181212_192019-01.jpeg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
[MENTION=10447]crooks[/MENTION], got the scoop for ya. Dogs Paw (the bar next door) had their holiday party there today so they closed down for lunch. They are open for dinner and then go back to their normal schedule tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info