đź”– Deals Surf City Detailing Supplies @ O'Reillys

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
O'Reilly's was carrying a bunch of Surf City Detailing supplies and now they are on clearance for dirt cheap. I went to 3 different stores and cleared them out of the items I wanted. I already cleaned out the stores near Schaumburg/Barrington Rd, Irving Park/Rt. 59, and Golf/Rt 25. Hurry up on go pick some of this up!

I got 9 bottles of this 24 oz. detailing spray for $3.17 each! The stuff works amazing.

HR_2L_d.jpg

I got 5 bottles of this car wash concentrate for $2.47 a bottle. I have yet to try it.

PB_2L_d.jpg

I got 3 bottles of this leather conditioner that has an amazing leather smell for $3.17 a bottle. This is just like the Z10 Zaino stuff, but twice the size.

VB_2L_d.jpg

I also got a couple of bottles of interior detailing spray for $3.17 and it works well too.

196_d.jpg

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Thanks for the tip. The Aurora store still has quite a few products left.
Picked up the leather rejuvenator for 3.17
Also picked up the tire dressing for 3.17
Just applied it to test it. A little bit goes a long way and it has a nice finish to it. We will see how long it lasts.
2011-05-06162547.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Thanks for the tip. The Aurora store still has quite a few products left.
Picked up the leather rejuvenator for 3.17
Also picked up the tire dressing for 3.17
Just applied it to test it. A little bit goes a long way and it has a nice finish to it. We will see how long it lasts.
2011-05-06162547.jpg

No problem! I may have to head out to pick up some tire dressing. I still have a decent amount left, but I am not too thrilled on how it works.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
can either of you look at your receipts and give me the line code for em? my store doesn't carry it but im gonna try to get as much as i can out of the warehouse.

The Line code is "SCG" and the item number for the detailer is 106 and the wash concentrate is "151". That is my most recent receipt, I do not have any other item numbers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info