🔧 BUILD Supercharged C5

General Information

[chapter]Goodbye 335, hello C5[/chapter]

Traded the 335i a couple weeks back and picked up a 00 C5. It was to good of a deal not to, honestly. The Bmw had a rebuilt title, and booked for $9k with a clean title, so i could have probably sold it for around 6 or a tad higher. i traded the car plus $3k on my side.

Car is a 2000 C5, 112k miles, auto, A&A V3 supercharger kit, JBA headers, Magnaflow catback, summit racing balancer, BTR dual valve springs, plugs, msd wires, kenne belle boost a pump, all 4 stabilizer links new, glass targa top and painted top.

Car was dyno tuned in oct 2016 at 498whp at weaponX in OHIO but the car felt slow. drove it home and had my tuner pull the file and it's extremely low on timing so that has me worried, as to why they pulled so much timing out of it. best case scenario, they pulled a lot of timing just to be a safe daily and to save the trans (supposedly it's built, but no proof makes me assume it's stock) worst case scenario, the engine is hurt so they pulled a lot of timing to try and hide it, so i changed the oil tonight and am shipping off a sample to blackstone Labs.

Also, the owner in which i got the car from, paid a shop to install the new summit pulley, but the shop did not pin the pulley to the crank. the previous owner (not the guy i got it from) was the one that modded the car, and initially the pulley was pinned, but the shop did no re pin the new pulley, so now i've got to take care of that sometime soon. other than that, car doesn't have any major issues, speakers sound like shit, and i have to order a new wiper motor. overall, i think i came out like a bandit on the trade, since the SC kit alone cost almost what my car was worth.

sorry for the shit pics, working 2 jobs currently has me very limited for time.

1688935752586.png

mjFJNhM.jpg

CQW5Fwl.jpg

[chapter]Blackstone Results[/chapter]

[chapter]Water Pump Failure[/chapter]

[chapter]Windshield Tinted[/chapter]

[chatper]BT Cam Ordered[/chapter]

[chatper]Tear down Begins[/chapter]

[chapter]Built 4L60 Acquired[/chapter]

[chapter]She lives![/chapter]

[chapter]New Blower - TiV1 / New Fuel Rails[/chapter]

[chapter]Money shots and vents[/chapter