ITS STOK
Reaction score
always wanted to go to this, if anyone ends up going pleeeeeez take pics

zenriddles

Molon Labe - come and take them!
Reaction score
It just might happen.

Let me take it up with the SWiMBO.

I gots this purple mystic car with a bunch of 'Best of' trophies I think might be worthy of parking there for a few hours. Would love to see a few members out there too.

(Edit)
IN ! !

imported_PSI

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
I'd be down, but I don't my car will be ready!!! Just took it to the shop to get the hood painted , I can always throw on the stock hood.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
I am planning on going but there is no way I would take a mustang there to enter it (well maybe a org. boss, shelby ect). A friend of mine went to one a few weeks ago and said there was a lot of high end shit there.

VENOMOUS98

Reaction score
I am planning on going but there is no way I would take a mustang there to enter it (well maybe a org. boss, shelby ect). A friend of mine went to one a few weeks ago and said there was a lot of high end shit there.
Actually there was three GT500's, 2 '03 Cobras, 1 98 Cobra, & a bunch of '05-'09 Mustangs there last time. So it's not as bad as your friend told you.

Chris

Aron

Scared pussy
Reaction score
Blaqsnake has been there in his obra before, and Pun has taken his SRT8. Don't see any problem taking something domestic as long as it's not a hoopty.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
I wanted to go to this, but it looks like I have to work. My brother in law will most likely be up there with his 308 Ferrari

cobraj

Reaction score
Jon, dylan and I will probably go to spectate. I have to have him in Des plaines for a soccer game at noon.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Well looks like my Cobra will be down for the count. Bad crank sensor.

zenriddles

Molon Labe - come and take them!
Reaction score
Just got home. Millions and MILLIONS of dollars worth of really cool cars.

Me and the Mrs. said 'Meh', and walked away.

Just not our cup of tea. To us, it's more about "What you can DO" than "What you can BUY".
There was a SRT 10 pickup with a homegrown MagnaCharger on it that got my nipples hard, however. A true Hot Rod.

It WAS satisfying seeing all the attention my Mystic V8 SHO was getting. Got lots of pix of that, it was quite funny, sitting between a GTR and a Ferrari and a goofy purple 4 door had the crowd around it.

Like I said, amazing, fancy, high priced cars that go like hell. Nothing wrong with them, we just hear a different drum.

cobraj

Reaction score
Just got home. Millions and MILLIONS of dollars worth of really cool cars.

Me and the Mrs. said 'Meh', and walked away.

Just not our cup of tea. To us, it's more about "What you can DO" than "What you can BUY".
There was a SRT 10 pickup with a homegrown MagnaCharger on it that got my nipples hard, however. A true Hot Rod.

It WAS satisfying seeing all the attention my Mystic V8 SHO was getting. Got lots of pix of that, it was quite funny, sitting between a GTR and a Ferrari and a goofy purple 4 door had the crowd around it.

Like I said, amazing, fancy, high priced cars that go like hell. Nothing wrong
with them, we just hear a different drum.

I thought it was awesome. Great mix of cars, a lot of stuff you don't see everyday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom