Super Bowl Treats

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
My buddy is having a SB party. His tranny friend is in town and she is an excellent cook. She's doing ribs, chicken wings and chili and he's doing jalapeno poppers (that he learned from me). That severely limited what I can bring. I asked and he said dips. Great. I'm doing an onion dip, salsa and a million dollar dip. Eat that.

What are you guys making?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We have about 25-30 people coming over and doing all finger food. Doing a nacho bar with taco meat (ground beef), chicken and arracherra of course with all the standard nacho trimmings. Buffalo meatballs, I was going to grill about 6-7lbs of wings. But with the weather tomorrow, I pussied out and ordered a 100 wings from Wing Stop. Everyone thats coming is bringing a dip, finger food or a dessert.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I make some sliders.

Boosh Sliders

â—¦ 2x 18 count Hawaiian rolls (king Hawaiian)
â—¦ 2.5 lbs ground beef (80/20)
â—¦ 1 white onion
â—¦ 3-5 cloves garlic
â—¦ 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
â—¦ 25 pack American cheese squares (kraft singles)
â—¦ 1/2 stick butter
â—¦ 1 tablespoon onion powder
â—¦ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
â—¦ 1/2 tablespoon mustard powder

Prepare sliders
Using a large bread knife, slice both packs of buns to accept filling, keeping the individual buns together. Arrange buns in a metal or glass casserole dish (or 2 dishes) so they fit tightly against edges (use foil “walls” if necessary).

Prepare filling
Small dice the white onion and in LARGE pan, sweat onion with large pinch of salt until translucent. When onions are translucent add 2.5 lbs beef and brown. While beef is browning, mince and add 3-5 cloves of garlic (garlic press works best). Also add 1 tablespoon salt, mustard powder, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.

Assemble sliders
Once beef is fully cooked let it sit and slightly cool for 5-10 minutes. Remove tops of buns and spoon on filling evenly over all buns. Cover filling with American cheese slices leaving no gaps. Place lids back on top.
Melt butter in microwave in small cup and add garlic powder. Brush butter/garlic powder mixture over top of all sliders. Place in preheated 350° oven. Bake about 10 minutes or until the tops are slightly browned (but hot hard). Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
My housekeeping team in Alaska was all Filipina and would always bring lumpia and pancit in for me. Make sure to have sweet chili sauce to dip the lumpia in!
Yep, he always has a big bowl of the sweet chili sauce. I usually end up dipping half the appetizers we have in that sauce....not just the lumpia.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Ended up making a mini batch this year. They’ll still be just as good

4E193B87-5A2D-4009-9F45-A79EFF208190.jpeg

6F2CF129-25A8-492A-8E91-471632D97D4E.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Ended up making a mini batch this year. They’ll still be just as good

View attachment 80777

View attachment 80778
We also made something similar but different lol. Its an appetizer called "dog food". Basically mix and cook together a lb of ground beef and pork sausage. Once done you add chunks of velveeta cheese and mix that in. Eat on white bread or hawaiian rolls. Put the dog food on either and broil for a few minutes. I love that shit lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My buddy is having a SB party. His tranny friend is in town and she is an excellent cook. She's doing ribs, chicken wings and chili and he's doing jalapeno poppers (that he learned from me). That severely limited what I can bring. I asked and he said dips. Great. I'm doing an onion dip, salsa and a million dollar dip. Eat that.

What are you guys making?

I was at a party and the not so partisan crowd were laughing at the Jeep commercial. Even a tranny friend of ours thought it was ridiculous. There were comments on the NFL pushing the unity agenda way too much. Won't be good for the NFL in the long run. Won't be good for Jeep if they keep running it.

As mentioned, Brady cemented his GOAT status. Gronk showed he still has it, too. I can imagine the atmosphere in the New England bars tonight.

Tampa D won the game. Holding Mahomes to 9 points! That's impressive.

Did I hear the Tampa pirate ship cannon at the start of the game and after they won?

I was happy to see my adopted team hand it to K.C. Tampa is a happy town tonight.

Imagine if the Bears had taken Arians and Mahomes. Bears might look a lot different now.

A transgender friend at my buddy's house grilled some ribs and baked beans today. Damn, she can cook. I was relegated to dip duty. Made some great dips but it's not the same as cooking the main course. :)

did you legit post three seperate times you were hanging out with a tranny?

how did all the other people at the event identify their gender and sexuality? we're dying to know.

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info